Save Saved
You added Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #90 of 129 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Hotel is ok. Breakfast is definitely not ok, according to my European standards. They only had bagels, waffles and some cornflakes, in a too small crowded little breakfast corner. Not enough places to sit down and enjoy breakfast. Rooms are ok.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Hubert Jan Mr. H,

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant experience as a guest of our Hotel Ramada. I appreciate the time you took to bring this matter to our attention. However, we offer a Free Full Continental Breakfast of Ramada Standards and we offer variety of cereals, hot and cold beverage, pastries, just to mention some examples. I also will like to apologize for the small area, but all our guest are more than welcome to use the entire pool area.
Mr. Hubert, I apologize again for the inconvenience. I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future. It is our goal to provide our very best to each and every guest.

Respectfully,

Ramada Miami Airport
5001 Nw. 36th St.
Miami, Fl, 33166
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Ramada Miami Springs on the night of Monday, June 30th after an overseas flight. I paid $72.32 for the room through Expedia.com. The hotel's main attraction was the availability of a shuttle from MIA airport to and from the hotel, because I was going to rent a car the following morning to drive back to Tampa, where I live. I wasn't expecting luxury for $72.32, but I certainly wasn't expecting to have a giant cockroach crawl on my leg under the covers of the bed either. This is what woke me up early in the morning on Tuesday. After throwing back the covers and jumping out of bed, I called the front desk immediately. The attendant said she would "send someone up to take care of it." I declined her offer since at that point I just wanted to get out of that room. Upon checking out soon after, Lourdes at the front desk called her manager on the phone and then she told me that her manager said I could get a full refund through Expedia.com, by contacting Expedia. I had Lourdes repeat this to me to make sure I heard her correctly. I called Expedia this evening, and their representative called the hotel while I waited. The Expedia rep came back to me and said that the manager, "Nikki," will only give me an 80% refund. Even without the roach encounter, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to others, because my room had no refrigerator and the shower offered shampoo only (no conditioner???) in a dispenser that I had to pump about 70 times to get any shampoo.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Christa Thompson,

Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology. I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to apologize by phone and like you said, it was a rainy day and most of the time, bugs look for a dry place. However is not acceptable. I've had the room inspected. I assure you that the Hotel has a pest management company that treats the property and it is on a regular basis.

I really hope you give us another opportunity to serve you, it will be a pleasure to see you in a future. Once again thank you.

5001 Nw 36th St.
Miami, Fl, 33166.
P: (305) 883-4700
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

the hotel is pretty close to the airport. The shuttle runs every hour on the hour, 24 hours, they don't stop. Everything looks new and clean. Spacious and spotless room. I recommend to everyone traveling to Miami

Room Tip: rooms front to the pool are more spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure reading all your comments, I highly appreciated it. Once again Thank You, And keep us in mind in your next visit to Miami. Will be a pleasure to serve you.

Cordially:

Director of Sales
Ramada Miami Airport
5001 Nw 36th St
Miami, Fl, 33166

Been to Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!