“Nice place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #90 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

the hotel is pretty close to the airport. The shuttle runs every hour on the hour, 24 hours, they don't stop. Everything looks new and clean. Spacious and spotless room. I recommend to everyone traveling to Miami

Room Tip: rooms front to the pool are more spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure reading all your comments, I highly appreciated it. Once again Thank You, And keep us in mind in your next visit to Miami. Will be a pleasure to serve you.

Miami, Fl, 33166

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The hotel was clean, friendly and helpful staff. The room was good and the pool also very nice. Was perfect for our last night in the USA, it was really close to the airport and had the hotel shuttle.
We had dinner in the bar next to the hotel, the food was good and it was karaoke night. Very nice.
Be prepared to speak only in Spanish. In the reception we were only understood when we spoke in Spanish.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Patricia,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review. It was a pleasure reading all your comments, we highly appreciated it. Thank you for your comments about our friendly staff, rooms, location, cleanliness, pool, our Bar, and our Free Shuttle service. I'm just concern about your comment saying you only understood when the staff spoke in Spanish. That's their first language, but they do speak English as well, but thank you for sharing that with us. It's nice to hear feedback from all our guests, that's the only way to improve and provide a better service.
Once again thank you so much for choosing us. We hope to see you soon.

Miami, Fl, 33166
Miami Beach
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Fix the rooms, it needs better care. And they need to pay attention to the towels that they give to their customers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Keisha M,

Thank you so much for writing your review about your recent stay. I would like to apologize if the room was not to your liking. I wish to know exactly what did you not like about the room and towels. All the rooms have been remodeled, and the towels are washed and changed daily. If you place the “Do not disturb” sign on the door, we do won’t be able to clean or change the towels. Also, in room, on top of the bed, we put a note with one of the policies talking about the towels, saying that in order to change the towels, you must put them on the floor, and thus the housekeepers know you want to change them.

Receive our deepest apologies. I really hope you give us another opportunity in the future if you ever come back to Miami.

Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We had a very nice experience here. Our flight from our hometown to Miami was delayed from a morning flight until an afternoon flight, meaning we would miss our next flight to the Dominican and have to fly out the next day to the Dominican. We went ahead and decided to fly down to Miami and find a hotel to spend the night out until our rescheduled international flight the next day. Around noon on a Wednesday we booked this hotel for that very night. We requested a 1 room with 2 king sized beds. When we arrived, we waited for the shuttle who took us to the hotel. Just a note that the trip from the airport to the hotel seemed to take longer than from the hotel back to the airport the next day. We arrived to the hotel around 7.15pm, had a very quick check-in, dropped our luggage in the rooms, and then went right to the restaurant on site. We had been up since 3am in various airports and in transit and we were HUNGRY. The restaurant had awesome food for everyone from my 1-year old daughter to my in-laws. They also had good drink specials, which we needed by then! A Miami Heat game was on and the place was crowded with fans by later in the evening. Karaoke started later in the night but we left the restaurant before then.

As far as the rooms, WOW!! There was an initial slight odor in them when you walked down the hallways but it didnt bother us and we couldn't smell it after a minute or two. These rooms were AWESOME, ESPECIALLY considering that it was very reasonably priced. There was no way we would have gotten 2 rooms for the price we paid for the one room. We got 2 king beds as promised. The only issue was that I had requested a crib and they did not have one for us. That being said, I had only made the reservation like 7 hours before we arrived there so it wasn't an issue for me and is not a complaint by any means. The bathrooms were nice and there was ample room for 2 couples and my daughter. I honestly don't think I have ever stayed in a bigger room anywhere, and we travel frequently. In the morning, we took advantage of the free breakfast. It wasn't a hot breakfast, except the make your self belgian waffles but it served its purpose and was sufficient for our needs. Check out was quick and easy and the shuttle took us back to the airport with no issues.

Also, I am a very picky sleeper and was concerned about sleeping in a room with 3 snorers (husband and my in-laws), as well as any other noise from the street/traffic. We luckily got a room on the back side away from the street but the room was so large that I never heard my in-laws and the fan/AC noise seemed to cover my husband's snores :-)
The advantages of this hotel and the reason why we initially booked it were the free airport shuttle and free breakfast. I would say the only suggestion I would have is that it would be nice if the shuttle ran on the half hour instead of just the hour. When we landed at Miami airport, we were outside and waiting about 6:15pm and missed the hourly shuttle by about 5 minutes and had to wait for another 50 or so minutes for the next one to come.

Overall we had such a great experience that our plan every time we travel internationally out of Miami is to fly down the day before and stay at this airport overnight and fly out the next day. If you are needing a night or two to stay for next day traveling, this hotel will not disappoint!

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, request a room on the back side away from the street side
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Erika N,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for pointing out that the room was amazing and it had a nice bathroom and for mentioning the free shuttle an breakfast. I couldn’t be happier about your review. Customer satisfaction is our priority.

We hope you come back and visit us next time you are in Miami. Thank you again for all your comments.

Hialeah Gardens
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had a good experience during my stay. The room was new, clean and silent. It was also very silent and the bed was good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ramadamiami, Director of Sales at Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Alvaro C;

Thank you very much for sharing you experience with us, I'm really glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out the New rooms, the cleanliness and most important that is silent. This is one o the most common questions that guests ask, as we are next to the airport.
Thank you for choosing us, I hope to see you soon.

Sincerely:

Calgary
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Got this room free with points for the night before we flew out of Miami. The proximity to the airport was great but otherwise the location was undesirable. Not much around other than gas stations and fast food.

The hotel has been renovated nicely, it looks very modern inside.

Our room was MASSIVE, we could have had a party in it. It was clean and generally OK.

I had a concern about safety. To get to the room you had to walk around the pool to the back of the building where the parking lot was. It was off an alley. The door to get into the hotel was unlocked. If I was alone I would not have felt comfortable in the back or in my room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear hevachick;

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for taking time to write your review. I’m really glad to read you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for pointing out the location near to the Airport, and for mentioning that the hotel has been renovated nicely, that you found the MASSIVE, that you could have had a party in it, and it looks modern.

My concern is this; You mentioned that you were concerned about the safety of the Hotel, but also you mentioned that the door to get to the Hotel was closed. It is precisely for security the doors are close and only the guest has access to open that door with the key who was assigned to your room. That’s how we know who open the door to enter to the building. In this way we ensure that no one can enter to the Hotel, unless is a guest.

Once again thank you. We really hope to see you soon.

Miami, FL,33166

Been to Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!