“Do not got Thérèse” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #92 of 129 hotels in Miami

300 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Spring City, Marsh Harbour, The Bahamas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The room we stayed in was next to pool and was huge. It was clean. The swimming pool was large as well. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room had a fridge and microwave. The cost of hotel was affordable.

Free parking!

One complaint the wireless internet was down :(

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Venezuela
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Never saw an Hotel like this, is a Hotel, But it's a Motel too. Large room for a complete family , or twin bed, A beautiful Swiming pool, close to Miami´s Airport in a wide st, a good price,and excellent attention

Room Tip: Rooms at south side have near the parking lot
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a piece of S*** hotel. There were no towels In my room and it took almost 5 hours to me to get one, since i have to request it through the front desk. Dirt, ugly rooms, bad service. Stay on the streets is a lot better than this. I'm suing the dam chaim.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Room was horrible not bathroom door, tv doesn't work good ,old carpet and no even paper toilette and when I was to request a bedroom change the person at the lobby was very rude I won't recommend to anybody I won't never comeback actually I am at the hotel awake because I don't even believe this is happening for real is a nighmare

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
new orleans,la
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

First off,I asked for a double room. It was three of us staying there. They couldn't accommodate me so they gave me a single room in the back side of the hotel.While I met some other folks that asked for a single but they give them a double for no reason.that made me mad.the refrigerator was broken and our food went to waste. The lights were gone out and they didn't want to move us to a better room. The room was very small and smelled. The tv was old and staticky. They had no consideration for us. I guess we didn't look important to them to help us in their crummy motel. Ms. Lourdes was the only front desk rep that seemed like she cared. I wouldn't ever stay there again. My experience was hell. The pool was the only captivating aspect of this hotel. Don't stay here. Spend those extra dollars on something more worth it!

• Stayed April 2013
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked with this hotel after seeing pictures of the beautiful modern lobby and the seeing its decent price compared to other places around. After arriving, the lobby was indeed beautiful. There was a female employee at the counter with one person in front of me. Just as that person finished and I was about to approach the counter, two gentlemen came in from the pool area, skipped ahead of me, and the employee totally ignored it. She spent 10-15 minutes helping them and ignored me, and through their interaction I got the feeling that she knew them. After finally checking in and going to my room, I was in shock. The room smelled of old closet, the tub looked like it was about to fall through the floor, and there were two roaches in it. Honestly I would've rather paid a little more to stay in a better place. When walking down the hallway to check out I passed a room being cleaned by room service, it was beautiful, fully remodeled and perfect. The lady at the counter chose to put us in an un-remodeled room when she could have easily put us in a newer, better room. Without an exaggeration, the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life.

Room Tip: Request a remodeled room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!