“Do Yourself a Favor. DONT stay here.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5001 NW 36th Street, Miami, FL 33166-6003 (Formerly Airways Airport Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #91 of 129 hotels in Miami
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“Do Yourself a Favor. DONT stay here.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is a piece of S*** hotel. There were no towels In my room and it took almost 5 hours to me to get one, since i have to request it through the front desk. Dirt, ugly rooms, bad service. Stay on the streets is a lot better than this. I'm suing the dam chaim.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Miami, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Room was horrible not bathroom door, tv doesn't work good ,old carpet and no even paper toilette and when I was to request a bedroom change the person at the lobby was very rude I won't recommend to anybody I won't never comeback actually I am at the hotel awake because I don't even believe this is happening for real is a nighmare

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
new orleans,la
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

First off,I asked for a double room. It was three of us staying there. They couldn't accommodate me so they gave me a single room in the back side of the hotel.While I met some other folks that asked for a single but they give them a double for no reason.that made me mad.the refrigerator was broken and our food went to waste. The lights were gone out and they didn't want to move us to a better room. The room was very small and smelled. The tv was old and staticky. They had no consideration for us. I guess we didn't look important to them to help us in their crummy motel. Ms. Lourdes was the only front desk rep that seemed like she cared. I wouldn't ever stay there again. My experience was hell. The pool was the only captivating aspect of this hotel. Don't stay here. Spend those extra dollars on something more worth it!

• Stayed April 2013
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked with this hotel after seeing pictures of the beautiful modern lobby and the seeing its decent price compared to other places around. After arriving, the lobby was indeed beautiful. There was a female employee at the counter with one person in front of me. Just as that person finished and I was about to approach the counter, two gentlemen came in from the pool area, skipped ahead of me, and the employee totally ignored it. She spent 10-15 minutes helping them and ignored me, and through their interaction I got the feeling that she knew them. After finally checking in and going to my room, I was in shock. The room smelled of old closet, the tub looked like it was about to fall through the floor, and there were two roaches in it. Honestly I would've rather paid a little more to stay in a better place. When walking down the hallway to check out I passed a room being cleaned by room service, it was beautiful, fully remodeled and perfect. The lady at the counter chose to put us in an un-remodeled room when she could have easily put us in a newer, better room. Without an exaggeration, the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life.

Room Tip: Request a remodeled room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Nice big and clean room near the airport. The suite we had was reasonably priced for Miami, but the breakfast only starts at 7am, we had to leave at 6:30 so no coffee or anything! The pool is amazing...big and warm, well maintained! Free airport shuttle and great service!

Room Tip: ask for the newly remodeled rooms near the pool, the older building is still in bad shape!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairmount, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

In my 30 years, I have never stayed in a worse hotel! This place was disgusting and dirty! There was a mildew smell, the room was so small, there was dried blood in the tub, the shower did not work properly and almost overflowed the tub during an attempt to take a shower, if you turned off the light in the bathroom it turned off ALL electricity in the room so we had to sleep with the bathroom light on, the pillows were mush, and I could go on and on. We chose to stay here as our flight got in late to Miami so we tried to save a little money, so not worth it! When it says free breakfast, that's only if you want a bagel or a piece of bread and when we called to ask for another room we were told that we got a great deal on the room we had and that if we wanted another room we had to pay another $40!! What a crock, we were out of there as soon as we could the next morning. Do not stay there, it is not worth saving any money, you feel more dirty when you leave than you did when you got there. And just to clarify, we are not 5 star hotel people, we just enjoy cleanliness and a good deal and we can usually adapt to most but this was just plain awful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Sao Jose Dos Campos, Brazil
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can say that this was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed. Don't get in this trap. When you arrive at the hotel you really think it is nice. The reception was recently renovated and is modern and clean. However, when they sent us to our room I thought I was entering an horror movie! Dirty walls, dirty carpet... everything looked abandoned and dirty! The room smelled real bad and the bed was ridiculous. We were afraid of using the bathroom, and as we're just staying for an overnight, we opted not to that a shower.

Room Tip: Just don't book here!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Ramada Miami Springs / Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!