“Decent!” 4 of 5 stars

Miami, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Decent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I was sent here as a surprise birthday event! I loved how the place was and had a lot of fun here. They just recently installed a mini golf course which I haven't tried. But there is a bar across from Strike which was nice. My experience here was great! I would go again!

Visited October 2012

Miramar, Florida
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went last Saturday night with a group of friends for a birthday party and we had so much fun. I've heard that they have an identity crisis here and on other review sites because they have so much going on but that's what i loved about the place. They have black light bowling, mini golf and a lounge area more suited for adults. The place was packed but because of everything they had, there was plenty to do. We golfed while we were waiting on lanes, bowled and then went into the lounge and danced for a while since they had a pretty cool dj. I will definitely be back!

Visited July 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Gross Bowling Alley”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Went on July 6 at about 1:00pm. There was a full staff working, but in the men's room there was literally fecal material on the walls. Smelled terrible just holding the door open so my son could go in - we had to leave to use the bathroom somewhere else. There are only high chairs that youhave to clib up into in the lobby to sit down. They had a rinky dink mini golf set up, but the only thing nice was the bar - very adult looking area. I think they are confused who they are trying to serve and there s no excuse for that bathroom being like that at that time of day.

Visited July 2012
Jamaica
20 attraction reviews
“strike miami best place to hang out with friends or family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

i went to this bowling alley with some friends, it was so much fun, it is at the dolphin mall
where you could go in the afternoon do some shopping at the mall, then go to the bowling alley, there is so much entertainment at this mall on a friday night.
we then go to fridays next door to the mall for dinner,make sure you try thier cheese cake it is very good. i would highly recomend this mall where you can do a variety of shopping and restaurent, and entertainment with friends or family. there is no entrance fee but you pay for the bowling. this was my first visit to this bowling alley, and my second visit to the mall.

Visited November 2011