“Something for everyone ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 30 Shopping in Miami
Type: Malls
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Anchored by Florida's largest Macy*s, as well as Macy*s Home Gallery & Kids, JC Penney, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Nordstrom, Dadeland Mall i s known throughout the world as one of Miami's premier shopping indoor mall. Come see our more than 185 specialty stores, including Zara, Limited, Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor, Apple, Banana Republic, Michael Kors, The Cheesecake Factory, Coach, Sephora, and Victoria's Secret. Dadeland Mall offers shoppers an array of sophisticated styles and celebrated classics from an extraordinary collection of department stores, shops and boutiques designed to meet our customers' diverse needs. Dadeland Mall serves the nearby communities of Kendall, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Miami and the state of Florida. Dadeland Mall is conveniently located right off the intersection of SR826 and Kendall Drive or US1 and Kendall Drive. From the entire team at Dadeland Mall, we hope that you will visit us soon.
20 attraction reviews
“Something for everyone ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Some of the reviewers think this mall is small??? I disagree or maybe I'm not used to mega malls. In this mall you can find high end department stores such as SAK's Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom and mid range such as Macy's. There is everything in between, such as a high end car dealer, Apple store and many good eating options such as Earls, Villagio, sushi and fast food at the Food Court. I personally like this mall, it's very convenient and easy to get to.

Curitiba, PR
“Security issues”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Well .. Dadeland is a nice mall, with the most famous anchor stores, a small but nice food court. In general, it offers a nice shopping environment, BUT I was really disappointed with security. Past July 1st I went to the mall and my car was broken INSIDE the mall's covered parking lot and our luggage was stolen. It happened at second floor of Dadeland covered parking lot, a couple of meters far from elevators, just below the security cameras.

I reported to security team and also to the policy department. Just some "I am so sorry" were received back. Ah! Not only that: both groups just reported that it's not unusual to have this happening to tourists like me: thieves identify and follow rental cars with families inside, expect to park and so are unassisted, they are stolen.

It's unacceptable that knowing that, the mall takes any action to protect its customers.

At this very moment I am dealing with Dadeland Security Department, because I understand is their responsibility to take care of their customers within their facilities ...

Think twice before parking your car in the mall surrounding. Or even within the mall parking lot. It's not safe if your driving a rental car.

Visited July 2014
4 attraction reviews
“The worst customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I went to every department store there looking for a specific item and in everyone of them I was treated careless. Nobody knew if they have it available the item I was looking for and nobody accompany me to the area they thought the item might be, this terrible customer service behavior goes for Macy's, nordstrom, JC penny. Those big stores should give their workers some customer service training

Visited May 2014
8 attraction reviews
“Nice Mall a bit small”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I find myself in Miami from time to time and I have not had the opportunity to visit this mall until recently.

It is like most malls a bit smaller but with easier parking access so its a plus, Some of the shops could be considered a bit pricey but depends on what you are looking for and of course taste.

I would recommend this for a nice short trip easy to walk through, might get a bit lost if parked on top to find your way back though, some additional signage would be nice. ( I got lost as you could tell :-).

All in all a nice mall.

Visited May 2014
4 attraction reviews
“Nice shopping center”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We'll I live in Miami and every time what we got a chance we go here in the heart of Kendall. The place is not that big but it have some stores that for sure will keep u busy the food is good but no too many choices and the parking is free and complete covered. There's some stores like boutique where u know the price will be high and the Macys is the best

Visited March 2014