“Priceless Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 180 Activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Dallas, Texas
“Priceless Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough about my experience aboard the Captain Sir. This was by far the highlight of my Miami trip and one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I cannot recommend this highly enough! The boat is fabulous and the view of Miami that the charter takes you on is breathtaking. My boyfriend and I went on the tour for our one-year anniversary and the staff aboard the Captain Sir made it so romantic and special, complete with candles and a blanket to keep warm that they provide on boat during the tour. We did a sunset dinner cruise, which the Captain Sir specializes in. The food was delicious. I have been to five-star restaurants that are not as good as this. If you go on the cruise, make sure to get the crab cakes for an appetizer! They are the best that we have ever had. The views of the million-dollar mansions and Miami at night are spectacular. We will definitely go back on another tour when we are in Miami again. This was well worth the money and the staff are both friendly and accommodating. We can't thank you enough, Captain Sir! Until next time....

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Highlight of our Miami Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Impressive vessel, impressive sailing knowledge, impressive setting, & unparalleled service and style while aboard "Captain Sir". The price for a private charter on a 46 foot boat (which is an very impressive boat" was very fair. It was by far, the highlight of our Miami trip. Russell's Key lime Pie was worth the cost in and of itself. Hands down one of the best desserts we've ever had. We will be back and we are looking forward to another spectacular sail.

Visited August 2013
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“A beautiful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took my husband on a surprise get away weekend to go sailing. Russell was very helpful in making arrangements prior to our arrival and assisted me with all the plans. We got on board and sailed off out of Key Biscayne. Russell and Susan were so accomodating to make our cruise enjoyable and pleasurable. Anything my husband and I could have wanted was right there. The music was beautiful, the water was breathtaking, the food was delicious. The whole evening turned out to be fabulous! We sailed from 7 pm to 11 pm. I would recommend this to anyone. The ride was smooth, the company was great, the view was gorgeous! Russell and Susan made this trip absolutely amazing!

Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Priceless memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's been months since our private sail, but the memories are as fresh as if it were yesterday. Russ and Susan are an amazing couple dedicated to making every single moment of your day absolutely memorable. From the moment we came on board, we were greeted with smiles and treated like welcomed guests. The food was delicious, the attention to detail superb, and the overall experience was priceless. We decided to do a half day adventure with a sunset dinner and there was nothing more romantic than watching the sun go down on Miami with a delicious meal and the experience of a expert sailor. I really can't find a single thing to complain about, this was truly a luxurious sailboat and the experience was well worth the cost. I will definitely be sailing again with them the next time I am in Miami, absolutely a priceless memory.

Visited April 2013
“Dream Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have sailed on Captain Sir thrice -- two day-sails and one one-week sail. I was going through a difficult period last year and treated myself to the week-long sail. Susan and Russ took wonderful care of me. We sailed down to Key Largo, talked, sunbathed, swam, ate, ate, and ate. Russ is a superb cook and baker, AND he shares my sweet tooth. There were nights when we all laid on deck, looked at the stars and also danced. The biggest plus? Susan and Russ are lovely people and I'm proud to be a friend of theirs.

Visited May 2013