“Highlight of our Miami Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Highlight of our Miami Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Impressive vessel, impressive sailing knowledge, impressive setting, & unparalleled service and style while aboard "Captain Sir". The price for a private charter on a 46 foot boat (which is an very impressive boat" was very fair. It was by far, the highlight of our Miami trip. Russell's Key lime Pie was worth the cost in and of itself. Hands down one of the best desserts we've ever had. We will be back and we are looking forward to another spectacular sail.

Visited August 2013

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“A beautiful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took my husband on a surprise get away weekend to go sailing. Russell was very helpful in making arrangements prior to our arrival and assisted me with all the plans. We got on board and sailed off out of Key Biscayne. Russell and Susan were so accomodating to make our cruise enjoyable and pleasurable. Anything my husband and I could have wanted was right there. The music was beautiful, the water was breathtaking, the food was delicious. The whole evening turned out to be fabulous! We sailed from 7 pm to 11 pm. I would recommend this to anyone. The ride was smooth, the company was great, the view was gorgeous! Russell and Susan made this trip absolutely amazing!

Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Priceless memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's been months since our private sail, but the memories are as fresh as if it were yesterday. Russ and Susan are an amazing couple dedicated to making every single moment of your day absolutely memorable. From the moment we came on board, we were greeted with smiles and treated like welcomed guests. The food was delicious, the attention to detail superb, and the overall experience was priceless. We decided to do a half day adventure with a sunset dinner and there was nothing more romantic than watching the sun go down on Miami with a delicious meal and the experience of a expert sailor. I really can't find a single thing to complain about, this was truly a luxurious sailboat and the experience was well worth the cost. I will definitely be sailing again with them the next time I am in Miami, absolutely a priceless memory.

Visited April 2013
“Dream Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have sailed on Captain Sir thrice -- two day-sails and one one-week sail. I was going through a difficult period last year and treated myself to the week-long sail. Susan and Russ took wonderful care of me. We sailed down to Key Largo, talked, sunbathed, swam, ate, ate, and ate. Russ is a superb cook and baker, AND he shares my sweet tooth. There were nights when we all laid on deck, looked at the stars and also danced. The biggest plus? Susan and Russ are lovely people and I'm proud to be a friend of theirs.

Visited May 2013
Miami
5 attraction reviews
“Smooth Sailing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just came off a sail on Captain Sir. Took the kids (5 and 7) together with some friends from out of town. We are local to the area so getting to the marina was easy and close. Our excursion was from 3pm - 7pm and it was lovely! We were lucky enough to be able to reserve that same day. Captain Russ and his wife Susan are two of the nicest and most geniune people we've met in a long time. Our friends have gone back home w/ some amazing memories of South Florida, thanks in large part to this sail. And we hope to sail on the Captain Sir again very soon.

Visited June 2013