“An Awesome Day to Remember! Outstanding...” 5 of 5 stars

(786) 218-2454
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Bradenton, Florida
“An Awesome Day to Remember! Outstanding...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I just returned from a full day sail charter aboard Captain Sir, out of Key Biscayne Florida.

With Russell and Susan’s help we arranged the day as a total surprise for my husband on our 40th wedding anniversary. Russell and Susan both played along with surprising my husband almost to the moment they were ready set sail. Then we had to break the news as I wished my husband happy anniversary and we were the sailing guest for a full day, all meals and hospitality provided by gourmet chef, Captain Russell and first mate Susan.

Since we are past owners of an Island Packet Yacht, we knew exactly what we wanted in a sailboat charter – however Captain Sir exceeded our expectations. We also wanted a exclusive private charter with no other people’s conversation or distractions on our special day (40th Wedding Anniversary). The time flew by and we had a full day of private coves to anchor by for snacks/meals and a fair wind (25-30 knots) to sail with our toes hanging off the stern in the clear warm waters as we sailed and anchored off Key Biscayne with dolphin playing along side Captain Sir's bow.

A spectacular sunset was toasted from our anchorage in Hurricane Cove followed by the added benefit of a full moon for our dinner in the cockpit after sunset. We enjoyed key lime pie, made by Captain Russell as we motor-sailed to the Miami skyline lights. Miami at night, by water was spectacular. From there it was already late in the evening and we sailed slowly back to Crandon Marina to Captain Sir's slip.

What spectacular memories we have taken home. Russell and Susan Boulay and are the perfect host to charter with for a few hours or several days on their Island Packet 46. The food was outstanding, the yacht is spotless, in top shape and the Captain with his first mate are the perfect mix of professional, personable and knowledgeable hosts.

Oh one last comment, if you love stone crab place your order with the Captain Russell, he knows how to find super sized stone crab. Awesome!

Do yourself a favor - take a full day crewed Charter...

Visited April 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
“The Magic of Five Days at Sea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Words cannot express our hearts. My husband and I spent five days in the Keys with Susan and Russ aboard Captain Sir! and those days were some of the best we can remember.
There was such an attention to detail from the food to the music... it was perfection!
Susan and Russ are fine, decent people and take their roles as "hospitality angels" very seriously. It was a pleasure to be in their company... so relaxed, so appropriate.
My husband has some serious health issues. Susan and Russ were attentive to our special circumstance and did whatever they could to make us comfortable and at peace. This is not a small matter.
We would highly recommend this charter. They were truly exceptional! Kim and John MacIver

Visited April 2013
Elmsford, New York
11 attraction reviews
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I recently enjoyed an evening with Russell and Susan Boley, along with anouther couple that are friends of ours. Without exception, sailing on board Capt Sir with our wonderful hosts was the highlight of our vacation. The ride was peaceful, unrushed, luxurious, and spectacular… lots of fun. The food was fantastic, as good as or actually better than much of what we ate in fine restaurants in the area... and there was plenty of it.

Listen, if you are interested in a little pampering and to enjoy life on a luxurious schooner for an afternoon or extended trip, this is the way to go... you will not regret for 1 second your decision. Even with the grey skys and light drizzle for part of our trip, it was nothing short of spectacular.

Do not miss this opportunity...

Steve and Lin
NYC

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
“Sunset Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

For my first year wedding anniversary I wanted to surprise my husband with an experience that would truly amaze him-- Captain Russ and his wife Susan helped me make that happen. Before our sailing Captain Russ & Susan sat with me on their beautiful sailboat and went over every detail of the evening. They truly let me personalize the evening! Finally when the special night came Captain walked my husband (who had no clue) on to his beautiful sailboat. He gave my husband a tour and promised him an evening he would never forget. From the moment we stepped on the boat till the moment we returned to dock and got into our car, Russ and Susan were so attentive and amazing that our experience could not have been more perfect. Captain served a dinner that was to die for while Susan prepared the beautiful top tear of my wedding cake for desert.

Point is that under the sunset and the lights of the city my husband and I experienced exactly what I wanted... a beautiful and memorable anniversary. It could not have been the same without the help of Captain Russ, Susan, and a sailboat that came from a romance movie.

Visited January 2013
San Rafael, CA
“What an incredible surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I grew up sailing (in cold and windy northern CA), so I thought I knew what to expect for a day on a sailboat. We ended up on Russ and Susan's charter, Captain Sir! out of Biscayne Bay for a day sail on a corporate event. We had such an incredible time, that a private group of us decided to take the boat ANOTHER afternoon on our own the following Saturday. We had a lovely time, and who knew that we were also sailing with the winner of the local Key Lime Pie contest. Eventhough all of us were watching what we ate, the key lime pie was all gone after lunch! Also, as much as I love a true sailing adventure with all of the canvas up, Russ was just as happy to let us dawdle with just the furled genoa, since it was somewhat windy, and our five friends rarely have time to spend together - we actually wanted to chat more than actively sail. Russ would have been happy either way. I can't say enough about their lovely hospitality, the food, and the experience.

Visited February 2013