“Sunset Anniversary” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Go sailing on the NEWEST Charter Sailboat in Miami for a day of sailing/sightseeing OR a Romantic Sunset and City Lights Tour of Miami.We specialize in Romantic Sunset and Night Evening Tours. Also available: Romantic Dinner Trips, Overnight Charters to the Florida Keys, and Week Long trips to the Bahamas. Step aboard the Best and the Newest Sailboat in Miami -- it's truly sailing FIRST CLASS! Check out the website and photos of the boat. CAPTAIN SIR! is in a class by itself but no more expensive than sailing in coach class!
Miami, Florida
“Sunset Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

For my first year wedding anniversary I wanted to surprise my husband with an experience that would truly amaze him-- Captain Russ and his wife Susan helped me make that happen. Before our sailing Captain Russ & Susan sat with me on their beautiful sailboat and went over every detail of the evening. They truly let me personalize the evening! Finally when the special night came Captain walked my husband (who had no clue) on to his beautiful sailboat. He gave my husband a tour and promised him an evening he would never forget. From the moment we stepped on the boat till the moment we returned to dock and got into our car, Russ and Susan were so attentive and amazing that our experience could not have been more perfect. Captain served a dinner that was to die for while Susan prepared the beautiful top tear of my wedding cake for desert.

Point is that under the sunset and the lights of the city my husband and I experienced exactly what I wanted... a beautiful and memorable anniversary. It could not have been the same without the help of Captain Russ, Susan, and a sailboat that came from a romance movie.

Visited January 2013

San Rafael, CA
“What an incredible surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I grew up sailing (in cold and windy northern CA), so I thought I knew what to expect for a day on a sailboat. We ended up on Russ and Susan's charter, Captain Sir! out of Biscayne Bay for a day sail on a corporate event. We had such an incredible time, that a private group of us decided to take the boat ANOTHER afternoon on our own the following Saturday. We had a lovely time, and who knew that we were also sailing with the winner of the local Key Lime Pie contest. Eventhough all of us were watching what we ate, the key lime pie was all gone after lunch! Also, as much as I love a true sailing adventure with all of the canvas up, Russ was just as happy to let us dawdle with just the furled genoa, since it was somewhat windy, and our five friends rarely have time to spend together - we actually wanted to chat more than actively sail. Russ would have been happy either way. I can't say enough about their lovely hospitality, the food, and the experience.

Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“What a wonderful day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We took our Chicago friends for a sunset sail. They now want to make it a yearly experience. Capt Russ and his wife Susan are the best. We should have listened to Capt Russ when he said "dont eat lunch". There was so much to eat, with one course better than the last. Dont miss the key lime pie. Our favorite course was the veggie plate. Dont fill up on the cheese, cracker and fresh fruit plate that they start with. Save room, you wont be disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Irvine, California
“Perfect Romantic Sailing Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Russ and his wife are such warm and friendly people! They offer a top notch, classy, sailing experience. Their boat is beautiful and immaculate, and their service is great! They go out of their way to leave you with an experience of a lifetime! Well worth the price.

Visited December 2012
Cape Coral, Florida
“Top Notch Sailing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our family enjoyed a perfect day sailing Biscayne Bay with Captain Russell Boley and First Mate Susan on Christmas Day aboard “Captain Sir.” The accommodations were outstanding, the appetizers delicious and appealingly presented, the lunch entrees four star and the nautical narrative and local knowledge provided while sailing quite interesting.

But, beyond this, and most importantly, we greatly appreciated their gracious hospitality, courtesy, attentiveness and consideration.

Visited December 2012

Been to Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Captain Sir Charters - Private Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later