“What a view” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tuyo Restaurant

Tuyo Restaurant
Miami Culinary Institute, Top Floor, 415 NE Second Ave, Miami, FL 33132 (Downtown)
305-237-3200
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuyo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #200 of 3,418 Restaurants in Miami
Transit: Metrorail
Delray Beach, Florida
“What a view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

An incredible setting overlooking downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay. Went for Miami Spice , a limited menu but executed well.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Caracas, Venezuela
“Excellent location but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

The place has a great atmosphere and a wonderful view!! Service is good and reservation experience excellent.

But, Honestly I was expecting better food for a culinary school, Out of three dishes, only the main dish was excellent, entry and dessert just OK. Drinks and wine list have a good variety

At least 50 per person including 1 drink

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Best Views of Miami and excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner at Tuyo for our wedding anniversary. I had heard great things about this place from other friends and was looking forward to going. Let me just say that I was not disappointed. The restaurant has amazing views of Miami and the food is simply amazing. Also, the staff was very courteous. This restaurant is a little pricey but it's well worth it. I must say that this is now one of my favorite restaurants. I am happy that my husband and I picked this place as the restaurant to go to for our anniversary celebration. I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“good and cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

we went with a very high expectation. the view! is very beautiful. the ambiance very nice too. the service polite and little lost. and slow.
food. i like colds cold and warm, warm. the temperature of the food is a little inapropied. the should tace care of that. the pork was excelent and the snapper almost like in spain! well cook ! i apreciate it. needs more spain wines. more variety. ill back idid like! still remenber the pork.,the dessert? is awful! i hate chocolate. and the chocolate thing was........idont know if that was a cake, a pudin a icecream a bundt, confuse me. they should take out the menu. normans? maybe.
is a nice and romantic restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Miami, Florida
“Good tasting dishes at expensive price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited the restaurant during Miami Spice and we all ordered from the Miami Spice menu. The Miami spice menu includes an appetizer and entrée and a desert for $39. The appetizers specially the Ahi tuna were very tasty. For entrees, they only offered two dishes. A snapper filet and a pork cutlet. Both were very tasty, the pork was a nice portion the snapper was slightly larger than the appetizer. Both my wife and I had the snapper and we both felt hungry shortly after leaving the restaurant. The dessert choices were not that great and my choice, the chocolate something or other was not that good. The service was impeccable and the view is very nice.

• Visited August 2013