“Thrilling ride!” 5 of 5 stars

$89*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: SpeedBoat Tours is the most exciting way to see Miami! Sit back and relax during this 90-minute narrated speedboat tour throughout the beautiful waterways of Biscayne Bay. You'll be treated like a VIP in this small group tour. See Celebrity Homes, Star Island, Millionaire's Row, the skyline of downtown Miami and much, much more. Our tour guides are knowledgeable, very personable and entertaining! We strive to make our guests feel like family by the time they leave the boat. *Private tours and sunset cruises are also available upon request.
Conyers, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
“Thrilling ride!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Took speed boat tour and what a rush!!! Excellent tour all around harbor. Easy to maneuver and a wonderful ride on a beautiful day. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Frequent stops to see the beautiful homes. If you stay in hotel, look for $10.00 off coupon. Speedboattours.com. Sorry, no photos because I left my camera in the car. :(

Visited January 2013
Michael L, Owner at SpeedBoat Tours, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
That's unfortunate that you left your camera in the car, but it does give you a great excuse to come back and do the tour again.....but WITH your camera! Thank you for your great review!

“It's a must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Absolutely fantastic day out and well worth the money! Tour guide was friendly and a good laugh and the experience was amazing. Feel sick now after seeing how the rich and famous live and spend their money...I would do exactly the same if I could afford it. Office located at the front of the pier which is not that clearly signed but found it in the end. Parking was easy, parked at the Church on 15th St for $5 all day. Last day in Miami and so glad we did the tour! The weather was overcast but it didn't ruin anything. Like I said...it's a must. (Brits on tour!)

Michael L, Owner at SpeedBoat Tours, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
We are very happy every time we hear someone say, "It's a MUST"! It makes us feel like we're doing a great job and giving our guests a great time. Thank you....we REALLY appreciate it!
Overton, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Awesome way to see Miami - a must do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We were in Miami February 2nd and rather concerned by another reviewers comments about being closed due to maintenance issues I emailed them first and they assured me they would be open for business - so I booked... I am really glad I did! the sea was a little choppy and Ashton (great tour guide) said we were on the verge of not going due to conditions,,, In fact the tours after our morning tour were cancelled which is a shame for those affected.. I am happy to say we went and what a great ride - we got soaked and thoroughly enjoyed it! In between the high speed parts there are some very interludes of seeing where the rich & famous live and play...
Fantastic combination of good thrills and interest... If I am back in Miami again I will book this again! A little pricey but well worth it! Many thanks Ashton!

Visited February 2013
Michael L, Owner at SpeedBoat Tours, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
We definitely do our best to deal with the weather, conditions on the bay and potential mechanical issues and make sure we use our best judgement for everyone's safety. We are just glad you were able to make it out on the tour with Ashdon. And we would love to have you come join us again in the future, Melvyn! Thanks for your review!
Vancouver, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Good Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a great time with our tour guide on the speed boat tour. He showed us all the famous houses from movies and superstars. He was very funny also... the only bummer is that we had booked for two couples to go at the same time, but they had a boat in for maintenance... but I guess that happens from time to time. We still enjoyed our tour and we felt it was good value.

Visited January 2013
Liverpool, UK
8 attraction reviews
“Brilliant Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

What a fantastic tour!!! We arrived at the Speedboat Tours office, signed the usual disclaimers and Ashton has us ready to go after a briefing on how the boats worked. Ashton was a great guide and really made this a fantastic experience as we explored the bay, saw stars homes up close and got to really get some speed up and race across the water. I would not hesitate in recommending this tour - they are a small company but really make it a personal experience! Thank you speedboat tours!

Visited December 2012

Been to SpeedBoat Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage SpeedBoat Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.