“My kids and I loved the up and close with nature.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: At Tigertails we specialize in small guided airboat tours. We operate in the southern end of the Everglades on Tamiami trail in the Miccosukee reservation near Miami. You will experience the Everglades first hand as you handle young alligators and turtles while learning about the wildlife, the area and the proud people who live here from one of our experienced guides.
Pinecrest, Florida
“My kids and I loved the up and close with nature.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My kids and I really enjoyed this airboat ride. The boat operator and staff were very knowledgeable. It was a very interesting and a good nature learning experience. I would recommend to family and friends.

Visited October 2011

Miami, Florida
“Our tour guide Humberto, made this one of the most unforgettable experiences. One word, AWESOME”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Tour guide very knowledgeable and had a very pleasant personality.

Visited October 2011