“Poor Service” 2 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports, Adventure
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very rude when it comes to customer service, dive master didn't even show up on charter. Canceled trip prematurely due to weather, I went and found another shop a minute later who was doing the same charter. Never going back to grove scuba! Stay away!

Visited December 2012
Bill L, Owner at Grove Scuba, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Grove Scuba is certainly sorry that you had a bad experience in booking your dive with us. We are sorry that your dive was cancelled due to the weather, but unfortunately the weather is unpredictable. We take our customers comfort and safety as our highest priority. While other companies might be willing to go out in poor weather, we do not go out on dives when the winds are too strong in order to ensure that our customers do not have a bad diving experience and that their safety is not jeopardized.

“Good dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I'm an inexperienced diver. I did a two tank dive To neptune reef and rainbow reef... Neptune was amazing! They were friendly but it was cloudy and rainy and maybe they should have rescheduled. So make sure it's sunny.

Miami, Florida
“Great diving and great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I came to grove scuba only intending to complete my Rescue Diver and Dive master certifications, but after i had completed said courses, i felt like part of the team in no time at all, thanks to the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. I had enjoyed myself so much and felt like i had become part of the Grove Scuba team, when they offered me to become the instructor intern and do my PADI instructor course whilst working in-store i had to take them up on their offer. i spent 3 months, working along side their instructors and have seen them all teach in a way that is fun, and easy to grasp, and never failing to train their students to a high standard. The IDC could of potentially been a very boring course with lots of slides and information to take in, even though it is very interesting, it has potential to drag on. Bill the course director and owner of the store made it fun and i managed to complete and pass in a week! which i was more than pleased about!

I feel comfortable in saying that Grove Scuba as a business delivers on all accounts, they pride themselves on their excellent customer service and rightly so, having both been a customer and worked there, i see that they will bend over backwards in order to help out their customers.

I would definately recommend it to any of my friends/family/acquaintances, great places to dive, great service and great people.

Visited March 2012
Weston, Florida
“Dive trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

The dive trip was amazing. The whole crew was extremely nice. I have been on dive boats before and all I can say is this one is the best, and if your into spearfishing this is defiantly the boat to go on.

Visited May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Sadie is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I'm an independent PADI instructor and purchase materials through Grove Scuba. I called Thursday and got the material this morning. I couldn't find an invoice and was about to call when I noticed an email from Sadie, who had emailed me the invoice. As usual, she's a step ahead of me, and I greatly appreciate it.

Visited April 2012

Been to Grove Scuba? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grove Scuba, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.