“Great diving and great staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grove Scuba

Grove Scuba
2809 SW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33133 (Allapattah)
305-443-1313
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 176 activities in Miami
Type: Water sports
Attraction Details
Miami, Florida
“Great diving and great staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

I came to grove scuba only intending to complete my Rescue Diver and Dive master certifications, but after i had completed said courses, i felt like part of the team in no time at all, thanks to the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. I had enjoyed myself so much and felt like i had become part of the Grove Scuba team, when they offered me to become the instructor intern and do my PADI instructor course whilst working in-store i had to take them up on their offer. i spent 3 months, working along side their instructors and have seen them all teach in a way that is fun, and easy to grasp, and never failing to train their students to a high standard. The IDC could of potentially been a very boring course with lots of slides and information to take in, even though it is very interesting, it has potential to drag on. Bill the course director and owner of the store made it fun and i managed to complete and pass in a week! which i was more than pleased about!

I feel comfortable in saying that Grove Scuba as a business delivers on all accounts, they pride themselves on their excellent customer service and rightly so, having both been a customer and worked there, i see that they will bend over backwards in order to help out their customers.

I would definately recommend it to any of my friends/family/acquaintances, great places to dive, great service and great people.

Visited March 2012

Weston, Florida
“Dive trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

The dive trip was amazing. The whole crew was extremely nice. I have been on dive boats before and all I can say is this one is the best, and if your into spearfishing this is defiantly the boat to go on.

Visited May 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Sadie is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I'm an independent PADI instructor and purchase materials through Grove Scuba. I called Thursday and got the material this morning. I couldn't find an invoice and was about to call when I noticed an email from Sadie, who had emailed me the invoice. As usual, she's a step ahead of me, and I greatly appreciate it.

Visited April 2012
Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Great service, excellent follow-up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I was visiting Miami in mid-February for a conference, and wanted to get in a few days of diving afterwards. I contacted (via email) several of the dive shops in the Miami area prior to my trip. Grove Scuba was the most responsive, and was able to help me put together a plan to achieve my diving objectives.

Sadie & Jose were great in answering my questions and sending me itinerary choices (I wanted to dive in both the Miami area and Key Largo). I ended up booking two days of dives. Jose coordinated everything, including the arrangments for two private dive guides (since I was visiting alone, and did not have a dive buddy) and the dive boat charters (Rainbow Reef Dive Center and Horizon Diver’s, both of which were great).

The two giudes, Alex & Jeff, were also great. They picked me up at my hotel in Miami Beach (precisely on time) to drive out to the dive charters, and returned me to the hotel at the end of the day. Both were very knowledgeable, with Alex in particular taking time to point out various sites underwater.

I rented some gear that I did not bring with me, and it was in good shape (the guides even picked it up from the shop and returned it for me).

Would highly recommend Grove Scuba to anyone planning some diving while in Miami.

Visited February 2012
S. Fla
“Fantastic Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I am new to diving and the area, I called the dive center and Jose answered. We spoke for a while about all the in's and out's of diving and photography. He wasn't trying to "upsell" me he just had fun talking about diving.
He set me up on a dive and I'm back in the water!

Visited February 2012

Been to Grove Scuba? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grove Scuba, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later