“The bread class” 5 of 5 stars

Miami, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
“The bread class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The bread class was my second class with Ayesha. It was PHENOMENAL! I learned to make several types of bread and the best part was the actual making of a final and exquisite product which is then shared by everyone. Ayesha is so enthusiastic and passionate about what she does that one cannot help but celebrate with her in the creation of these delicious and perfect dishes. It was indeed an unforgettable experience.

Visited October 2013

Miami, Florida
“A MUST do!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have had a MARVELOUS time at Ayesha's classes! I've taken 2 so far and many more will follow. Ayesha's positive energy always carries over to the students and not only do we learn to make AMAZING Indian food, but have a blast doing it. She explains every dish thoroughly and simply. So much so that I've had no problem going home and replicating all the recipes to my husband's delight. If you love Indian food, Ayesha's classes are a MUST DO!!!

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
“wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were lucky enough to be gifted a group cooking class with Ayesha. She was so wonderful and I especially appreciated her knowledge on the healing aspects of the spices she used. I hope to learn again with her soon and highly recommend a class with her to anyone who likes food in general!

Visited June 2013
Miami
“You've never had Indian food like this...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have attended a couple of Ayesh'a classes and they are absolutely a joy! The ambiance is warm and friendly and the cooking is fun, let along delicious. it has the be the best Indian food we have ever had., and we have eaten Indian in various countries. We highly recommend this experience for couples, or anyone, that wants something different than the regular restaurant experience.

Regards,
Tony & Veronica Lopez
Miami

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“A Unique Way to Celebrate a Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We celebrated my 60th birthday with a traditional Indian cooking class in Ayesha's Kitchen. She made us all feel at home and it was a really enjoyable evening. The recipes are easy to follow and are absolutely delicious. You will also get quite an education in the different spices used. We had a hard time getting everyone to leave, because they were having such a good time!

Visited May 2013

Been to Ayesha's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ayesha's Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.