“wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
4 attraction reviews
“wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were lucky enough to be gifted a group cooking class with Ayesha. She was so wonderful and I especially appreciated her knowledge on the healing aspects of the spices she used. I hope to learn again with her soon and highly recommend a class with her to anyone who likes food in general!

Visited June 2013

Miami
“You've never had Indian food like this...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have attended a couple of Ayesh'a classes and they are absolutely a joy! The ambiance is warm and friendly and the cooking is fun, let along delicious. it has the be the best Indian food we have ever had., and we have eaten Indian in various countries. We highly recommend this experience for couples, or anyone, that wants something different than the regular restaurant experience.

Regards,
Tony & Veronica Lopez
Miami

Visited April 2013
Miami, Florida
“A Unique Way to Celebrate a Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We celebrated my 60th birthday with a traditional Indian cooking class in Ayesha's Kitchen. She made us all feel at home and it was a really enjoyable evening. The recipes are easy to follow and are absolutely delicious. You will also get quite an education in the different spices used. We had a hard time getting everyone to leave, because they were having such a good time!

Visited May 2013
Aventura, FL
“What a Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Our daughter gave us an Indian Cuisine cooking class at Ayesha's Kitchen for Christmas. We selected the Vegetarian Class and registered. In our wildest dreams we never expected the results that we got from the Saturday morning class.

Ayesha is very nice, a great cook and a great teacher. The recipes that we were taught were simple but powerful. The recipes mix of the food prepared complemented and balanced each other so well. Outside India, one of the most spectacular Indian dinners we ever have had.

My husband, who is just learning how to cook, is going to try today the recipes and we have company. That is how good of a teacher Ayesha is. We recommend her classes without any hesitation!

Gloria and Hugo Cardona

Visited January 2013
Miami, Florida
“This is a MUST DO !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went searching for a cooking class and found Ayesha's class. My husband to be is of Indian heritage. So, I decided to learn to cook something which would be a surprise to my family. I researched the classes and found excellent reviews. The next day, I called Ayesha. Pleasant, kind, caring, and patient....words to describe my conversations with Ayesha.
I went to my 1st class on Saturday January 26, 2013, vegetarian cooking. May I say DELICIOUS !!!!! Ayesha was well prepared, knowledgeable, kind, and patient. At the end of the class, all of the students were shown to a delightful Tiki hut with a beautifully set table. Lunch was served. What a great time, what a outstanding meal.
The next day, January 27th, I took my 2nd class, curry chicken. This day, was fortunate enough that 2 other students had cancelled their class and I brought my husband to be and my mom with me. Again, what a great day and excellent teaching, learning, and eating.
Ayesha makes everything easy for you. From the moment you arrive you are comfortable. Ayesha has starter kits for purchase. I purchased lots of good stuff which would have taken me days to find on my own. I love convenience. I since the classes have cooked two meals (the classes were 3 days ago). Needless to say, I have a very happy family with full stomachs.
The last thing which I will tell you is you should definitely give yourself a true treat. Take an Ayesha Class. No Indian Fare in Miami meets the deliciousness of her food, great teaching, and pleasant environment. I can't wait for my next class ( to which I am also bringing 2 family members ).

Visited January 2013

Been to Ayesha's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ayesha's Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.