“Not to be confused with Ayesha's restaurant!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 165 activities in Miami
Type: Classes/Workshops
Attraction Details
Miami, Florida
“Not to be confused with Ayesha's restaurant!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the pleasure to attend Ayesha's class Traditional Vegetarian Fare, what a treat! We learned to cook vegetables in a fantastic spicy and aromatic sauce. We also cooked lentils with herbs, vegetable pilaf, potatoes patties and an incredible carrot salad. The class culminated with the best dessert: gulab jamuns I have ever tasted. Ayesha is a very talented chef and teacher. She provides an energetic cooking class resulting in an incredible feast and to top it off we also have a lot of fun.

Coconut Creek, Florida
“MAKES A FUN, UNIQUE GIFT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I took Ayesha’s “Murg Makhani (Butter Chicken) and the Works” class last year, and since then, we’ve been telling everyone we know to TAKE THIS CLASS! Ayesha is incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about Indian cuisine and has a warm personality that makes you feel immediately comfortable. Everyone in the class had a great time laughing and eating and learning together. Classes are small and intimate (there were just 6 of us in the class we took). The classes are geared to people of all skill levels. Even though some of the recipes are quite sophisticated, Ayesha demonstrates the recipe processes in an organized, step-by-step way that even novice cooks like myself can understand.

Since taking the class, my husband has made the meal several times for dinner guests, and they are always so impressed! Everyone says the butter chicken is better than any they’ve had in an Indian restaurant, and we have to agree.

If you enjoy cooking or are just looking for something fun and different to do, I would HIGHLY recommend taking one of Ayeha’s Indian cooking classes. They also make wonderful, unique gifts. I bought the class as a birthday gift for my husband, and Ayesha emailed me a custom-made gift certificate. To this day, I think it’s probably the best birthday gift I’ve given him.

Visited November 2011
miami, florida
“Indisputable the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

As an someone who is accustomed to authentic Indian cuisine from New York City and unable to find a decent Indian restaurant in South Florida for years, I was totally amazed with Ayesha's cooking.
It is really the best I have ever tried! The cooking class was out of this world, we had the best chicken curry with potatoes that were magnificent. She is a great teacher who emphasizes in healthy cooking. Can't wait to take some more classes.

Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“You'll eat better here than in any Indian restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Ayesha demystifies Indian cuisine. She explains every spice and freely divuldges all of the secrets to insanely yummy food. When you leave here, stuffed to the gills on what you just made, you immediately feel confident that you too can cook that meal at home. Ayesha's passion for cooking is contagious. She makes it very easy for you to replicate the dishes by offering (for a modest sum) a spice packet of all the essentials for you to make the dish...twice! It's without a doubt, worth every penny.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Got Spice? You can't beat this class, or the meal afterward!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just took one of the new classes called "Passage to South India." It was fantastic. The class was based on a dough made from rice and lentils. With this dough we made stuffed crepes called "Dosas" and spicy pancakes that were all amazing. The side dishes were an excellent spicy and sour lentil soup, with a spicy green plantain vegetable. The coconut chutney topped the meal off perfectly. I really recommend this class!

Visited September 2012

Been to Ayesha's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ayesha's Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

You added Ayesha's Kitchen to your Saves list