“Indisputable the best!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
miami, florida
“Indisputable the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

As an someone who is accustomed to authentic Indian cuisine from New York City and unable to find a decent Indian restaurant in South Florida for years, I was totally amazed with Ayesha's cooking.
It is really the best I have ever tried! The cooking class was out of this world, we had the best chicken curry with potatoes that were magnificent. She is a great teacher who emphasizes in healthy cooking. Can't wait to take some more classes.

Visited August 2012

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“You'll eat better here than in any Indian restaurant in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Ayesha demystifies Indian cuisine. She explains every spice and freely divuldges all of the secrets to insanely yummy food. When you leave here, stuffed to the gills on what you just made, you immediately feel confident that you too can cook that meal at home. Ayesha's passion for cooking is contagious. She makes it very easy for you to replicate the dishes by offering (for a modest sum) a spice packet of all the essentials for you to make the dish...twice! It's without a doubt, worth every penny.

Visited September 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Got Spice? You can't beat this class, or the meal afterward!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I just took one of the new classes called "Passage to South India." It was fantastic. The class was based on a dough made from rice and lentils. With this dough we made stuffed crepes called "Dosas" and spicy pancakes that were all amazing. The side dishes were an excellent spicy and sour lentil soup, with a spicy green plantain vegetable. The coconut chutney topped the meal off perfectly. I really recommend this class!

Visited September 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Indian cooking class you could possibly find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My boyfriend, my friend and I loved Ayesha's Indian cooking class very much. The day after the cooking class, I got to meet my boyfriend's father who is indian. He loved the Sheera I made. It was such a brilliant idea going to Ayesha's class and got to learn how to make healthy indian food and dessert. I really appreciate her cooking skills, the recipes she created and the food she made. I encourage everybody who is interested in cooking indian food to attend her class. Indian food is not hard to make.

Visited June 2012
Florida Keys
5 attraction reviews
“Best Indian Food in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I just completed my 5th class at Ayesha’s (HOME) kitchen.
Ayesha is a very organized and enthusiastic teacher with a huge smile.
More importantly her recipes were EASY to duplicate at home. She even sells you (for a nominal fee) a starter kit with all the spices measured out exactly so your first try at home will go smoothly. I went with my college age daughter who loves Indian food. We all enjoyed eating
our Indian lunch under Ayesha's chikee hut following the class! Book classes early because every class sells out fast.
Great gift idea for birthdays, Mother's day, Fathers day or for me anyday!

Visited May 2012

Been to Ayesha's Kitchen? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Ayesha's Kitchen, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.