“Lots of stores - great prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dolphin Mall

Dolphin Mall
11401 N.W. 12th Street, 3901 Sw 117th An, Miami, FL FL 33172 (Allapattah)
+1 305 3657446

Type: Malls
Attraction Details
Toronto, Ontario
28 attraction reviews
“Lots of stores - great prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We enjoyed the Dolphin Mall with some great outlet stores - Gap, Banana Republic, Coach, BCBG and more. The sales were terrific with most stores offering additional savings on top of the sale prices.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida
22 attraction reviews
“GREAT PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This mall goes down as one of my absolute favorites! It has the Cheesecake Factory, PF CHangs, Dave and Busters,Cinebistro, Cinemark Theatres, Nike, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales, Bowling and glow in the dark mini golf, and waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many stores and eateries to name. The mall is HUGE! We were there for about 5 hours and still didn't see everything. We went to the movies, visited Nike, Foot action, Victoria Secret, Bath & Body works, Nail salon, Sbarro for pizza, and many more. GREAT place to shop or just visit just because. They also have a live band that plays outside Cheesecake Factory.

Visited June 2013
New York, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Mall and a Good Time Killer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I needed to waste time and after checking out my stores of choice I caught a movie there and the prices were amazing as well as the service and food portions compared to NY.

Visited June 2013
“Beware of the crooks in dolphin mall..the international electronics superstore”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

visitors beware of the people of the international electronics superstore. They put very high prices on articles like 1299 for a camera worth 170 us. Unsuspecting people will buy this camera for a very high price. Ik you buy something and want to return it they dont refund. Compare their prices with those of the shop with the guys in red (radioshack i think) and you see the difference. They observe you and then they handle you like a professional con artist. I know this from my own experience buying a camera woth acessories totally worth 200 us on amazon but they sold it to me for 556 dollers. See the site ripoffreports or type in google international electronics superstore ripoffs and you will hear of more people conned by these bastards. I heard from another shop at the mall that they ripoff alot of tourists. Still they are there doing their busineas. Beware of them because they seem well meaning but at the time of refund you see their true side ,lying and conning again. I also heard that they are active under a different name by the restaurants

Visited May 2013
uk
39 attraction reviews
“Bring plenty of money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I loved it here! I bought so many clothes for the whole family as the prices were so reasonable. After several trips to the car to unload we ate in one of the Cuban fast food outlets. Delicious and again very cheap. I would not visit Miami without coming here.

Visited August 2012

Been to Dolphin Mall? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Dolphin Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.