Location wise, the Hampton Inn was fantastic. Right down the road (walking) from the Brickell restaurant district and next door to a great pub called Batch! I spent 3 weeks here and at first was disappointed my room had no fridge AND no room service!!! But thanks to the staff , my room was changed to a suite - which had a small kitchen area so i could at least keep my wine chilled! The room was very spacious, big TV and couch. Pool area was great - lots of sun! Gym was ok, and got quite busy in the mornings. Breakfast was ok - typical American style, pastries and waffles and coffee available all day!
The elevators were terribly slow and only 2 of the 3 seemed to be working.
Also, a block away is the "people mover" a little train/tram that travels above the streets - and FREE! Fantastic way to get around and you are never waiting long! There is also a "trolley" car that is free also! I would stay here again!! BUT only if I have a suite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown