At the moment this hotel seems to be number 1 of 131 hotels in Miami - and that is basically all you need to know. I had high expectations after reading all the positive reviews but still the hotel managed to exceed my expectations.
First impressions: Plenty of parking available, concierge desk on the ground floor with maps etc. and hotel reception in upper (5th?) floor. Warm welcome, I asked for an upgrade to King Room and got it.
Room: King room with a nice downtown view (highrise buildings, MetroMover). Very modern, plenty of space.
Breakfast was one of the best ever (if you leave out the full breakfasts at Hilton that cost you 20 USD) - and it is free! Plenty of different sorts, always good availability, plenty of staff taking care of bringing new food, cleaning tables etc. Great service there (as everywhere in this hotel).
Nice pool and whirlpool. At first I thought it was quite small but it was never crowded.
Location is great, you can even walk to many dinner restaurants. Or take MetroMover, very convenient.
The management of this hotel will surely soon be managing a bigger or higher-value hotel, fabulous job with this property.
I will definitely go back next time I'm staying in downtown Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami