i used points to book this hotel, so am not sure of exact cost. That said, this was an excellent choice. The location is excellent, walking distance to many choices of restaurants, the people mover is close also. The front desk on the ground floor is very helpful it getting you around and starting the check-in. Our room was not ready.They would call our cell phone when it was ready. We only got to the restaurant next door when the phone rang and our room was ready. You check-in on the 6th floor. Again very helpful. They arranged for a shuttle to the port for the next morning and gave us a card for a free drink during Happy Hour.(the port shuttle actually showed up 15 minutes early and waited for all) The pool is outside on a roof top. Very nice! Rooms were very comfortable and well stocked with shampoo,etc. and coffee. Excellent breakfast offered as part of the cost. Great eating area for breakfast and staff was very helpful and friendly. Great pre-cruise choice or for visiting Miami. Would stay again if cruising out of Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami