We stayed here for a night before a cruise. This was far and away the best hotel I have stayed in in South Florida. The hotel itself is beautiful with a curated art collection.( Be sure to pick up the "Art and Illusion" brochure). The staff was friendly, helpful and accommodating. If you have stayed in other hotels in Miami, you know that this is not always the case. We want to give a particular shout out to Henry, the concierge, who helped us select an excellent restaurant with vegetarian food within walking distance. Our room was clean and comfortable. Upon check-in we received coupons to use at the bar. We used them and were so comfortable on the pool deck on a beautiful night that we scrapped our plans to explore other bars in the area and made a night of it right at the hotel. My only slight criticism is that it is hard to catch a cab at this location. If you are in a hurry to get somewhere, head down the street toward Brickell. I suspect that this situation may change once cabbies get more accustomed to the hotel being there. I will definitely stay here again when in Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown