We stayed here for two days prior to our cruise last week. This is an AWESOME hotel and the location was perfect. We were able to get an early check in and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that everything was satisfactory. Our room was located on the 12th floor and was just perfect. However, there was one thing that I found kind of offsetting and that was the fact that our room faced the apartment building across from us. We were able to see into peoples' homes and I'm not sure that had we not kept the curtains closed, they would've been able to see into our room. Just something to think about should you get a room facing that building.
The one thing that i truly liked about the bathroom was the "anti-steam" mirror. I noticed that there was a portion of the mirror that did not steam up while we're showered. Not sure if this was a built in thing but it really came in handy. The pool area was nice and my son utlised it as much as he could.
The hotel offered free breakfast and free internet in the rooms and parking was $18/day, which I found to be a great bargain for a Miami area hotel.
We were about a block away from the Metroliner and "People Mover" station. The people mover was free and we took it to the Bayside Market Place. Not sure of the cost of the Metroliner. Also, there was a FREE trolley that we were able to use to get around. We were able to visit South Beach by taking the People Mover to the OMNI street station and then purchasing a $5.00 bus pass (which was good for use until 12 a.m.) to get there.
Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.