My husband and I had the great pleasure of staying at Hampton Inn and Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown before and after our recent cruise. When we arrived, we were greeted with a smile and directions to the registration desk that is located on the 6th floor. When got to the desk, Randy greeted us and proceeded to give us our passes for the complimentary drink you receive your first night. After about 30 minutes in our room, he called up to the room to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction (and it was). He also set up our shuttle to the Port of Miami.
The next morning, we had a nice breakfast and Luz, who worked at the breakfast area, was so efficient and nice to us all. She kept food stocked, checked on guest, removed our used dishes. She was very friendly! Alegna and Deviny (front desk) were FANTASTIC as well. Went out of their way to ensure we were satisfied. When we changed our plans at the last minute, Alegna called the shuttle service and reworked our pick up time. The shuttle driver was just as pleasant as well!
Alegna also provided us directions and advice about some of the things we needed to get done before leaving. She and Deviny did EVERYTHING with a smile. My husband was so very impressed, he wanted to give them a tip but their response was "Thank you, we appreciate that, but it would be better if you would make your comments on tripadvisor."
When we returned the following week, we were again greeted by smiles and they remembered us and asked how our cruise was. Luz also remembered us and also inquired about our trip. When in Miami, we will stay here again. If ever in the area, they are easily accessible to the airport (you can take the metrorail for $2 straight from the airport and walk one block to hotel), the metromover is a nice in that it takes you to the marketplace or other areas around the area and I believe that is free!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown