We stayed in this hotel downtown when we arrived in Miami for a cruise. It is well located in the centre of downtown although a bit tricky to find because of all the one-way streets! Very close to a stop on the Metromover and Metrorail so easy to see Miami without driving. The staff were very friendly and helpful - we had a minor issue with our bill but they resolved it efficiently and in a friendly manner. The rooms were very comfortable and the public rooms were very smart - well above average for a Hampton Inn. We did not use the pool but it looked good and had a great location on the 6th floor, outside. Breakfast was also above average for a Hampton Inn - good cooked food plus the usual cold selections. We were also given a voucher for a complimentary drink at the bar each - nice extra touch. Reasonably priced for Miami and an excellent choice for an overnight stay. Our only complaint would be the high charge for parking - it was conveniently below the hotel but cost more than public parking nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown