If money is no object, the JW Marriott, Intercontinental, and Conrad are all nice options in the Brickell area of Miami. But money is almost always an object to some degree, right? When it is, this is a fantastic compromise! It's not cheap by Hampton standards, but it is by Miami ones, and the experience approximates those nicer, spendier properties pretty well!
I don't know many Hamptons with a bar, much less a pool bar. And the lobby (on the 6th floor, above parking) is very chic by chain standards. Rooms are also nice, and you can't beat the location for the value. Short walks to all sorts of restaurants and the bay, right near a transit stop (which will hopefully soon connect to the airport)! Close to Coral Gables and the Beaches. And tons of dining and nightlife experience nearby!
Also, for you practical people, there's a 7-11 a block away and a Public within walking distance. Not that Miami is known for practicality, but it's nice to have comforts of home accessible.
Don't overlook the fact that this is at its heart a well-run hotel. Service is very professional. Very clean. Cutting edge security. Lots of easy to reach electrical outlets. They get the little stuff right.
Finally, note that they charge about $18 a night for parking. That's pricey by non-Miami standards, but very much standard for Magic City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown