You added Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
North Canton, Ohio
“WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Hampton Inn goes beyond any that I have stayed at! The location is just 2 blocks from metromover which takes you all over Downtown Miami. The front desk attendent knew my name the next morning after one encounter. Stayed for 2 days before a Disney cruise and found out that 2 people at my dining table were staying at the Hampton after the cruise. Hotel is modern, clean, good breakfast. This hotel is close to restaurants and 2 Publix grocery stoers. Bayfront ia just a hop on the metro. Thanks for a Great stay!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear lwilkerson1,

Thank you for the compliments. I hope you had great time during your cruise. It is great to hear feedback from our guests and to feel rewarded when we read we are doing a good job. We hope to see you back soon!

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Turkish first
zurich
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is a very good hotel, modern, clean, helpful staff and very close to many attractions. I stayed at a King Suite for 3 nights before flying to Europe and I'm glad I stayed here as I was deciding between JW Marriott Marquis or this one and I saved 100 USD by staying here and such a huge, nice and modern room with a nice view.

I would recommend it 100%, the only thing though is that I did not like the breakfast so much but there are many options available around the corner in case you want to eat in a more European (healthier) way.

I would come back here anytime.

Room Tip: Choose a King Suite room in the upper floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Flor72Zurich,

Thank you for writing your review and for noticing everything about us. Our motto is "Brickell Elegance - Priced Right" and I am so happy that this was your experience. I look forward to seeing in Miami again.

z71seirra
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The location is perfect. Block away from 20-30 resteraunts and bars. Rooms are very clean. Parking is very easy. $18 a day is pretty average for the area. The standard rooms are kinda small and the bathrooms are basic. The suites are a good size.

The only reason I didn't score higher was because of our arrival. We were part of a wedding and we were going to be getting ready for a 3pm departure. We arrived at 11:30am to check in. After several talks with the front desk I finally got my room at 2pm. I was the Best Man in the wedding and was getting dressed during pictures. I know I was there early but they didn't seem to care much.

Also they are a little disorganized with a security booth downstairs and a check in area on the 6th floor. We had photographers and guests arriving and getting stuck in areas. We must have got 5 calls about one of the photographers arriving. It took him 20 min just to get past security.

Dear z71seirra,

Thank you writing this review and for letting us know you enjoyed our location and the cleanliness of your room.

I appologize for the wait experienced to get your room ready but I was glad the read we were able to check you in before our normal check-in time, which is 3pm. The day of your stay we were sold out the previous night and had to wait for guests to depart in order to have those rooms cleaned and available to new guests, which was the case of your room.

Also, the safety and security of our guests is very important to us and since we did not receive a list of containing the names of the photographers or other vendors that worked on the wedding you were attending, we had to verify with the wedding party if persons requesting access were indeed approved to receive access and since they were arriving at different times, we had to proceed equally to anyone requesting that access. Again, this is standard procedure to ensure only our guests and their guests can enjoy access to our facilities.

We hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

General Manager.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We stayed for 1 night. All the personnel were friendly and helpful. I was afraid of some reviews about the noise, but we didn't experience none of that (in almost all the hotels is normal to hear when some doors close, but here it was no such a noisy nightmare). The price is a little high but the location is excellent, for walking and dinning specially.
Because is in downtown is predictable to expect some traffic, but the day we arrive was brickell closed (due to a marathon), that made us to have a 3 hours delay on our arrival. This was really the only problem we had, and as an advice, the hotel has your email when the reservation is made, then they should consider when this kind of events are taking place to send a message and help the visitors to consider this in their schedule.
I very nice place, and very good option if you are cruising from Miami.

• Stayed April 2013
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Al M,

Thank you for taking time to write us a very positive feedback. Total Guest Satisfaction is our #1 priority and I am so glad to read we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your suggestion, however we do follow strict email guidlines provided by Hilton Corporation.
We hope you to keep us in mind on your next visit to Miami.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Think luxury hotel. This is our experience as we spent the night at this Hampton Inn prior to taking a cruise. The relatively new Inn is first-rate in every way. You are welcomed at street level to be directed to the check in desk on a higher floor. The rooms/suites are on upper floors. Every detail of the property is beautifully appointed. Honestly, in every way it 'felt' like a 4 star hotel. As a Hilton Honored Guest we received an upgrade to a one bedroom suite. Very lovely. The free breakfast has been expanded and the dining area, while crowded, is attractive. Perhaps the hotel was full, or this area needs to be enlarged with some sound absorbing materials as the noise level was quite high.high! While not familiar with Miami, this area seems to have experienced some sort of 'renaissance' as there are many new small restaurants close by for dinner. Every staff person we encountered was most friendly and helpful. Might add that the rates are also above the typical Hampton Inn, but we were there in late March and over Easter break. Never-the-less, it is a real 'find' and within 10 minutes of the port of Miami.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear EllenHawkins,

Wow!
Thank you for your positive feedback. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff. We will be looking forward to see you in Miami again next year!

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for two nights along with my in- laws.
Hampton inn is our first choice while traveling. We stayed in standard king room which was clean and had comfortable bed and nice city view.
We received complementary drink upon arrival and enjoyed delicious Hampton breakfast with great supervision of Mr. Fernando sanchez.

However, below are two issues that I also discussed with management team:
1- no frig in the room( never happened before)
2- the coffee maker set and cups were placed inside bathroom!

But, once I expressed my concerns with Ms. Carolina Gonzales, she upgraded our rooms to suits which addressed the issues.

We highly appreciate it and thank the management team for the five star customer service.

• Stayed April 2013
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Hiddibiriz,

Thank you for taking time to write us a nice review. I am glad we were able to provide with five star customer service and made your stay joyful. I am also very happy to learn that we were able to offer you a complimentary upgrade to our Suite rooms and met your needs. I hope you have noticed that coffee cups are individually wrapped and they are disposable, placed on top of counter for your convenience.

We hope to have you again.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were a family group of 14 and stayed for one week at this hotel during easter/passover. The hotel was amazing for what we paid for. Even though the pool is small it definately served its purpose for the little ones. This hotel pays attention to the little details which really make a big difference. They even provided complimentary snack bags for all guests during the working week. The only problem we encountered was with the washing machines and dryers which weren't functioning well during our stay. The location is very nice - good restaurants in close proximity to the hotel. I would come back again without thinking twice

Room Tip: Reserve a double queen suite room - very spacious
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Lana E,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your family stay with us. Regarding inconvenience you experienced with our washing machine and dryer, I will make sure to discuss with our Chief Engineer and look into it for smoother operation.
We definitely hope to have you again.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Coconut Grove
InterContinental Miami
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
Mandarin Oriental, Miami
Coconut Grove
Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
EPIC Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!