“Convenient, clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 130 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Very nice hotel and very conveniently located in downtown Miami-Brickell area. Abundant local transportation, which is mostly free. We blocked 15 rooms for a wedding in Miami. The family loved the hotel and the free breakfast was a huge plus.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our property's prime location in Miami Downtown area. We hope to see you back soon!

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed one night only and I really appreciated everything. Starting with the people at the front desk who are kind, professional, always smiling and helpful. It does not happen so often in overseas hotels.
The location is perfect for short and medium stays. It is not far from the Miami International Airport... just 8 stops with Metrorail Orange Line Southbound.. it only takes 20 minutes, maybe less. It is very close to the American Airlines Arena.. it can be easily reached (10 minutes) by the Metromover.. a totally free metro line running within financial, downtown area.
I had a room on the 10th floor and it was comfortable, clean, bright and well organized.
Breakfast is complimentary and is good enough even if I missed cappuccino a lot...
When I checked in they also gave me a free voucher for a cocktail at the pool bar on the 6th floor. Reception is located on 6th floor as well.
Of course the pool is small size but it deserves a stop by anyway.
Romm prices vary a lot depending on flexibility and dates, but if you are sure you are going, I would recommend the prepaid rate. You can save quite enough money.
If I go to Miami and have to stop overnight again, I am pretty sure I will stay there once more.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear deepblue74,

Wow. What an honor to receive such a great review! it really means a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we were able to achieve this with you. Hope to have you again during your next visit.

Fairfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was very pleased with the comfort of the rooms, the quality of the service and the generous complimentary breakfast. Hotel is very clean and lobby has some nice art work. There are plenty of restaurants around the corner, by the Mary Brickell village and for a downtown area, it is very lively. Would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear gfb7339,

Thank you for taking time to write us a nice review. I am very happy that we were able to provide you an "excellent stay at Hampton Inn Brickell". Hope to see you again next time!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wanted to reach out to let you know that we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay there from April 15-17. The guests were comfortable and happy in their accommodations and I heard nothing but praise for the efficiency, kindness and helpfulness of the staff.

Personally, I want to extend an extra special thank you to Lourdes Beach, Christine Joo and Fernando Sanchez. They made this stressful experience (for a first time Event Planner like me) a pleasant one. They all took customer service to the next level with special last minute accommodations and speedy delivery. I want to thank Lourdes, for being so patient with the many emails and being available on the weekend for last minute accommodations for myself. I want to thank Christine for her assistance, suggestions and availability throughout the events. I want to thank Fernando for his attentiveness and creativity with the meals. Lastly, I want to thank you all for performing all your duties with a smile and a great attitude. It makes all the difference to be made to feel special and as if your concerns and desires are felt as well. It’s something we are quickly losing in our busy society, and this alone stood out to me.

Look forward to working with you all again in the future.

Melissa Robles
TMF Group

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Melissa R,

Wow! I am very humbled by your praise and positive feedback. I am very happy to find that you and your group was successfully and comfortably accommodated with great service provided our team. I will make sure to share your comments with Lourdes, Fernando, and Christine during our next team meeting. We sincerely hope to have you return and stay with us again.

Long Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Recently built, with a Gastropub coming soon, this hotel is a gem. Reasonably priced clean spacious rooms with Miami inspired decor are steps away from Mary Brickell village shops and restaurants. Complimentary breakfast changes daily and offers something for everyone. New public transportation is close by.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear pianovoyage,

I sincerely appreciate your nice review. I am very happy to learn that we have exceeded your expectation. We hope to have you stay with us once again in the near future.

florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

All the positive reviews of this hotel are correct. It is in an excellent location ( I loved walking to the people mover and riding for free). It is easy to get in and out of, there are loads of restaurants and things to see in the area. It looks like a new hotel, very clean and beautiful. I loved the hot tub outside under the stars.

Excellent breakfast buffet.

As a gold member we were upgraded to a suite. Very roomy. Everyone on the staff was very pleasant.

Parking is convenient ( it's the first three floors of hotel).

They have a new thing with the key where you hold it up to elevator and door handles to gain admittance. It slows down the elevator travel some but its new and interesting.

We loved our stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear faithlavin,

Thank you for your nice review!
I am glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. You are absolutely correct, we are a new hotel and opened our doors in July 2011. I am glad that you have noticed some unique features of our hotel, such as our security features in the elevator and guestrooms. We hope to have you again in the near future.

Ruddervoorde, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and I liked this hotel: THE staffwas friendly, our room was spacious and clean, the bathroom was a bit outdated but was clean, we had coffee & tea in our room and a microwave. Although some reviews say that the breakfast was a bit dissappointing, I don't think so.
I am quite picky regarding breakfast (well food in general) and I didn't expect too much of an American breakfast but I was really surprised:
Various cereals, fruit salad, three hot dishes every day (eggs, bacon, sausages, potatoes,...), all sorts of viennoiseries, bread, bagels, English muffins, muffins, hot oatmeal and you can bake your own waffel. Coffee lovers can even choose from three different coffees. Okay, I must admit, I had better breakfasts but I also had a lot worse. So, it's really okay, not that bad at all.
Okay, they don't have an own restaurant, so what, that's their concept.. The hotel is surrounded with restaurants. But you can enjoy coffee, tea or water at all times for free. I haven't seen that before in other hotels. We also got two coupons for two beverages at the bar.

I do have one small remark: the sheets and towels were clean, but it had an industrial smell.

My general impression of this hotel: that it is very ok.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Haissi,

I sincerely thank you for taking your time to write a nice review about your recent stay with us.
I was happy to learn that you enjoyed our property, our products and service. Regarding the sheets and towels, I will make sure to follow up with our Housekeeping Director and share your comments. When in Miami again, I hope to have you stay with us once again.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!