I've stayed here multiple times and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly, the rooms (I've always been upgraded to a King Suite) are updated, clean, and the bed is comfy. It's surprisingly nice and well run for a Hampton Inn. The breakfast is even pretty good and organized. It can be a little pricey for a Hampton but the location is very good, parking is secure, and neighborhood is safe. You can walk to Brickell Village for dinner or Starbucks right arounf the corner.
I did have some serious noise complaint issues (dorm-style, slamming doors, running up and down halls, coming in very late and loud) while staying there for business during Spring Break and Ultra. I addressed it with the staff and suggested that they put business travelers elesewhere in the hotel but apparently they make their best effort and this was a particularly busy week which makes sense. They comped my stay for the noisy night so I can't complain. Highly recommend (maybe not during Spring Break/Ultra again tho!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown