We stayed at this Hotel for 4 nights before a cruise in early April. A hot breakfast is included in the price and tea and coffee as well as citrus water and fresh fruit is available at all times. The Hotel is a half block from Metro Mover which will take you down to Bayside Market at no cost. At Bayside there are restaurant's such as Bubba Gump's, Hard Rock Cafe and I think Hooters, although the shopping isn't great. Takes about 15 minutes to get down there, a little longer coming back. Ross Dress for Less is right across from Bayside Station with Marshall's a block away, also a CVS and numerous Banks. Back at Brickell there is a Publix Super Market a block from the Metro Station and I think there is a Walgreens directly behind it although we never went there. You can catch the free Trolley Bus at Brickell Station which will take you up to Bayside also. If hungary, there is an excellent Chicken Restaurant and Takeout a half block from hotel which is very reasonably priced. I think it was under $20 for the Cab from the Airport. I will most defiantly stay here again if I am back in Miami.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.