You added Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Harrow
“Pre-cruise stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival we were greeted by a very nice receptionist who gave us all the information we needed to make the stay very enjoyable. She had also assigned us with a disabled room as my mother is hard of walking, for which we are grateful. The rooms are clean and well appointed. You have the option of a hot or cold breakfast which is more than adequate and if you are in a hurry they also offer breakfast on the run, which is a breakfast bag. There is a small sun deck but for us we had no problem finding a sun lounger and partook in using the jacuzzi. The hotel are always checking if everything in the room is ok and they are knowledge and service is faultless. I write this review while still at the hotel as they offer free wi-fi which again as a guest is useful. There is building works going on in the area but you not aware of this once you are in the hotel. For the price we paid for this hotel it was great value for money.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Shrimp23,

Thank you very much for your detailed review about your recent stay with us. I am very happy to learn that you not only noticed all details about our hotel but was able to thoroughly enjoy them during your stay. We definitely hope to have opportunity to have you again in the near future.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn. The hotel just opened recently and its very nice. The interior is very tasteful and modern at the same time. Our room had a kingsize bed and a pull out couch for our kids to sleep. The room was spacious and bright. Even with the 4 of us, it was quiet big. They have a little pool which is located on the 6th floor (like the lobby) which is nice and had everything you need.
A breakfast ist included. Cereal, fresh cut fruit, coffee, tea, bagels.....everything you need in the morning. Coffee and tea is available 24/7 in the lobby.
The staff in the hotel was AMAZING. So nice, so friendly, so helpful. From front desk to room maids to safety staff.
Within walking distance is a street full of bars, shops, restaurants and more. We planned to stay only 3 nights, but we stayed 5 and came back for another 4.
Whoever runs this place, does an amazing job. Well done. We will return.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 10th and later on the 16th floor. Since it is located in a business district, y...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear Tokyowife,

Wow. Thank you for taking your time to write such a detailed review about your recent stay with us. What an honor to receive such a positive feedback! This is what we strive for every day and your feedback definitely motivates us to continue what we do and improve.
We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while visiting my son at school. While not the closest Hampton to the U, it is much nicer than the others. Like others have said, the location is great. So much to do right outside the door. Nice lobby, big breakfast area. When I stayed at the Hampton close to campus, there were always times where you couldn't find an empty seat to sit at for breakfast. That didn't happen here. Very nice pool here (although the building blocks the morning sun from the pool area) and a bar, which is most unusual for a Hampton. I found this place to be the perfect compromise between a budget hotel and an expensive boutique hotel. Just a great place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ljayglover,

Thank you very much for your review and I am humbled to receive such recognition as "great place to stay". We always strive to achieve 100% guest satisfaction and I am happy to see that we were able to achieve this with you. Please stay with us again for your next visit to Miami.

Eduardo Chapova, CHA
Jacksonville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I stayed here last night and was pleasantly surprised with how everything went. Easily the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. The staff was courteous, helpful, and well trained. I found the location to be very convenient to everything. Unlike most hotels in the area, I feel like you get the most value for your dollar and I did not feel nickle and dimed in the least bit. The staff seem to really take pride in the fact that their customers have a good time and they work hard to make sure that happens.

One nice addition, was the personal knock on the door from House Keeping to check and see if everything was up to my standard. I appreciated that. If given the opportunity, I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Matt A,

Thank you so much for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am humbled to hear your recognition as "the nicest Hampton Inn" and I will share your review with our crew during our next staff meeting and they will be thrilled to read it. I sincerely hope there will be another opportunity for you to experience another great stay and a great time with us.
We’ll be looking forward to seeing you soon.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hampton Inn has a great location by Brickell. It is a Hampton Inn but with a super nice Lobby, other than that the rooms look brand new, the shower is BIG and nice, so is the bathroom. All views are obstructed so you're basically looking to other buildings, parking lots and some of the restaurant in South Miami Ave. For me the nice part of Downtown is Brickell, from the Four Seasons all the way to the Viceroy, the Hotels in Biscayne Blvd have great views but that's the ugly part of downtown, so Hampton Inn was perfect for me. A little overpriced, since they are close in price to the JW, and the Conrad which are more nicer and with better views. Housekeeping staff is LOUD, if you're on vacation and planning a good sleep on the weekends, forget about it, as soon as they start cleaning they are talking to each other 6 or 8 rooms apart. Gym was small but very nice.

Room Tip: Suites are a little (I mean a little) bigger in order to accommodate a microwave and a fridge, so if...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Javier H,

Thank you very much for your review and I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I also wish to thank you for informing us about the problem you experienced. I will be sure to share this with our housekeeping director and team so that is does not happen again. Kindly have us in your mind again for your future trips to Miami.

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Am almost one year removed from my stay, which was in May 2012. Booked @ the HI b/c it was new, well-ranked on this site & b/c I was using hhonors points for my first night. Arrived early and was told that the only available double rooms were accessible rooms, so I took one - as I just wanted to unwind from my traveling. Room was small, but appropriately furnished. Bathroom seemed institutional. Breakfast was just ok - nothing to write home about. Pool was just ok as well. Perhaps a theme is emerging....

Was in MIA for a 3-day weekend. The next morning, after being hassled @ the front desk about receiving the govt contractor rate I reserved for the balance of my stay (& for which I qualified), I jumped ship and went to the Epic - which was admittedly more than the govt rate @ the HI, but was comparable to its prevailing room rates.

Upon my arrival @ the Epic, I knew I'd selected the right spot!. The lobby is open, airy & breezy, and projects a distinct feeling and ambiance of being "someplace more than no place." Received an upgraded room w/ balcony overlooking the hotel's pool and the bay. The room's furnishings were sumptuous, the bathroom lavishly appointed, & the pool area felt resort-like. The staff were courteous and service-oriented. Instead of simply obtaining lodging, @ the Epic I enjoyed a 5 star experience.

Would encourage travelers considering the HI to instead search hard for a good rate @ a premium property. It's well worth experiencing VIP treatment during your short stay in MIA.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Jamerican1906,

I apologize for not responding to your review in a timely manner. Every review is valuable for us. Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your stay and with our services. I trust you had a great time in Miami otherwise.

I hope you can give us another chance in the future. We look forward to serving you again!

Cordially,

Hampton Inn & Suites Miami Brickell / Downtown
50 SW 12th Street
Miami, FL 33130
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this hampton inn the night before a cruise. We loved this hotel. It is very modern and up to date (must have been renovated recently). It's in a great location, right downtown miami and there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance.

The fitness center and outdoor pool area were outstanding as well. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Spidermancowboy,

Thank you for the very nice review and I hope your cruise was also fantastic. I am glad to hear we contributed to give you good memories for your vacations and we will certainly be happy to see you back in the future. We can't wait to have you back!