We stay at a lot of Hamptons and this one was very different, very sleek, modern and cool. First the property is convenient to everything downtown next to free monorail system as well as quick for Miami Beach or Key Biscanne. We visited both as well as the dozens of great restaurants within walking distance. As for the hotel rooms were very good, nicer than most Hamptons but smaller. Great lobby on 6th floor with bar and breakfast area. It also had a great outdoor seating and pool area and gym was very nice. Anyone going to Miami for any reason, this is a great place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.