I choise to stay at this hotel soley because of how beautiful and unique the pictures looked. This truly is unlike any Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at...and I mean that in a good way! The Hampton Inn Miami Brickell Downtown is located in a GREAT area, perfect for walking, around alot of great restaurants and cafes. It's far enough for the South Beach scene to enjoy a different side of Miami but close enough to be in the heart of it all in minutes. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic and the rooftop pool on the lobby level was a treat with modest little cabanas. A great business area to get things done and a wonderful bar can also be found on the lobby level. Our bartender was a sweetheart & extremely engaging. I also like the idea of Hampton Inn having art around the hotel. It was an unexpected delight to have beautiful peices displayed throughout the hotel. The room itself was fresh and functional with pops of bright pink! Very comfortable (and clean!) beds and sheets. I always enjoy my stays at Hampton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown