“Seriousness and commitment with customers” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 129 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil
“Seriousness and commitment with customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and good facilities for customers. The Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful, but the greatest thing that I could share with everyone  was that since we went back to Brazil we noticed that we lose one of our cellphones :(

Only after 3 weeks we thought about making contact with the hotel and for our surprise they told us that they have found it.. was nice to realized that we can stay in one place where the people are really seriously and worried about customer´s issues.. We are very grateful!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Debora375:

Guest satisfaction is our number one priority and by reading your review, I am glad to notice that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for your review and I will share it with our staff.

We will be looking forward to see you in Miami again.

1,459 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with the Hilton points for valentines weekend. Great location, center of brickell. Cosmetically nothing special, service was normal, but would definitely recommend. Right by bip, segafredos and blue martini. Rooms are nice, And comlimentary drinks were nice. Front desk was not very inviting, no welcome letter, no discounting parking... No perks for building hilton gold

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Final_knight:

Thank you for taking time to post thisgreat review.
I congratulate you on Hilton Honors Gold member status and thank you for your loyalty.
We provide complimentary upgrades to our Hilton Honors Gold member only based upon availability and I believe this was not available during your stay.

I hope to have you again in the future so you can enjoy one of the perks you receive as a Gold member.

Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and good facilities overall. The concierge was very helpful in planning day trips and providing information. Front desk staff were also very friendly and helpful. I had a problem making a long distance call using a credit card from the hotel phone, and there was a charge added in error to my bill, which was refunded no problem when brought to their attention.

The breakfast was adequate and there was lots of seating, which is often a problem in my experience. The overflow could easily find tables in the bar/lounge next to the breakfast area.

The metrorail is just at the end of the block, as is the metromover, which is a free people mover to the downtown area. We used it several times to get down to the waterfront near the port, where there is a nice waterfront shopping area (Bayfront, I think). There are a million restaurants nearby. Keep in mind that this is the financial district, not South Beach, so did not seem like much of a tourist area.

We only had a couple of days pre-cruise. I enjoyed our stay, and would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, but if you are looking to spend more time at the beach,or for more of a vacation hotel, I think I would be tempted to look for a hotel in the South Beach area. For a business trip, this is an excellent choice.

Room Tip: We were next to the elevator, and could hear it moving in the night. Next time I would ask to be far...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Jamuca:

Thank you for writing so many details about your stay and our property.
I am glad to read combination of customer service, complimentary amenities, and convenient location have exceeded your expectations.
You are correct about our location being financial district; however please be advised that South Beach is only 15 minutes away by taxi.

Please keep us in mind on your next trip to Miami!

Tumon, Mariana Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. It is only a block or two away from the free People Mover Rail line. There was a small farmer's market nearby on the Saturday that I was there. It was close to a couple of nice restaurants to have lunch at. The free breakfast provided was very good and offered at a convenient time (6am - 10am). I used the work out room and that was not very big, but it was adequate for a hotel. I did not use the pool, but the furnishings looked very nice. They had sofas and chairs with awnings to keep the sun off you. Everything was very updated and modern looking. The beds were very comfortable.
The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating when I was asking how to get around down town and go to the beaches. They even printed a map for me of one of the bus routes to go to a local beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Jessica B:

Thank you so much for your review as it meant a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we exceeded your expectations.

I hope to have you again in the near future and don't forget to experience our pool!

Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good location, nice rooms, helpful staff.
Nothing fancy, just what's needed to enjoy the city.
The only thing for me would be the breakfasts that could be upgraded.
We didn't use the pool & fitness facilities buy, yes, they do seem very small for the number of guests in this hotel.
A very good experience for a first visit in Miami where we wanted to see a little of everything and stay in the center of it all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MarcAndre_StG:

Thank you for staying at our new Hampton Inn & Suites on your first visit in miami.
I sincerely appreciate your compliments and also suggestions.

Please keep us in mind for you next visit to Miami.

Cordially,
Niteroi, RJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

hotel is good for it´s price. Nice breakfast, the business centre has a reasonable number of computers, nice pool. Overall a good experience, except for the fact that I found HAIR (not mine) on clean towels (two bath on different days and one face towel at the same time as one of the bath towels) which I have a serious problem with. Shows that the examination of towels at folding stage is not done properly. The rooms are noisy! One can hear all that is going on in the neighbouring rooms. Also the hotel doesn´t appear to have any decent contacts with taxi companies. I asked for a cab to take me to the airport and the company they called just didn´t even answer the call and I ended up sharing a taxi with another guest who I had never met before. If it hadn´t been for these problems I would have enjoyed my stay even more but overall these are problems which can be easily resolved if the hotel management decides to address them.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear marina z z,

Thank you for writing your review. Eventhough you wrote great things about the hotel and facilities overall, I am disappointed to read about issue reported with the towels in your room. Please accept my sincere apologies and my assurance that this is far from our standards. Our hotel was awarded “Outstanding” grade on two consecutive Quality Assurance inspections – Outstanding is the maximum grade a hotel can receive and the inspections are unannounced and conducted by Hilton Hotels Corporation. During inspections, rooms and public areas are visited and everything is checked. I am proud to say that Cleanliness has always been our highest score.

I am sorry if we dropped the ball on your room but I hope you give us another chance in the future.

Cordially,

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great location. Brand new condition. Friendly helpful staff. Right next to free Metromover station. 2 blocks from Brickell restaurant district. Our first choice for future visits to Miami! Lovely rooftop pool (albeit parking garage roof not actual roof :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear NDS101:

Thank you for the nice review and all positive feedback!
I am very excited to hear that we are your first choice hotel for your next trips to Miami.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!