“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. It is only a block or two away from the free People Mover Rail line. There was a small farmer's market nearby on the Saturday that I was there. It was close to a couple of nice restaurants to have lunch at. The free breakfast provided was very good and offered at a convenient time (6am - 10am). I used the work out room and that was not very big, but it was adequate for a hotel. I did not use the pool, but the furnishings looked very nice. They had sofas and chairs with awnings to keep the sun off you. Everything was very updated and modern looking. The beds were very comfortable.
The front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating when I was asking how to get around down town and go to the beaches. They even printed a map for me of one of the bus routes to go to a local beach.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Jessica B:

Thank you so much for your review as it meant a lot to us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and I was glad to read we exceeded your expectations.

I hope to have you again in the near future and don't forget to experience our pool!

1,414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good location, nice rooms, helpful staff.
Nothing fancy, just what's needed to enjoy the city.
The only thing for me would be the breakfasts that could be upgraded.
We didn't use the pool & fitness facilities buy, yes, they do seem very small for the number of guests in this hotel.
A very good experience for a first visit in Miami where we wanted to see a little of everything and stay in the center of it all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear MarcAndre_StG:

Thank you for staying at our new Hampton Inn & Suites on your first visit in miami.
I sincerely appreciate your compliments and also suggestions.

Please keep us in mind for you next visit to Miami.

Cordially,
Niteroi, RJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

hotel is good for it´s price. Nice breakfast, the business centre has a reasonable number of computers, nice pool. Overall a good experience, except for the fact that I found HAIR (not mine) on clean towels (two bath on different days and one face towel at the same time as one of the bath towels) which I have a serious problem with. Shows that the examination of towels at folding stage is not done properly. The rooms are noisy! One can hear all that is going on in the neighbouring rooms. Also the hotel doesn´t appear to have any decent contacts with taxi companies. I asked for a cab to take me to the airport and the company they called just didn´t even answer the call and I ended up sharing a taxi with another guest who I had never met before. If it hadn´t been for these problems I would have enjoyed my stay even more but overall these are problems which can be easily resolved if the hotel management decides to address them.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear marina z z,

Thank you for writing your review. Eventhough you wrote great things about the hotel and facilities overall, I am disappointed to read about issue reported with the towels in your room. Please accept my sincere apologies and my assurance that this is far from our standards. Our hotel was awarded “Outstanding” grade on two consecutive Quality Assurance inspections – Outstanding is the maximum grade a hotel can receive and the inspections are unannounced and conducted by Hilton Hotels Corporation. During inspections, rooms and public areas are visited and everything is checked. I am proud to say that Cleanliness has always been our highest score.

I am sorry if we dropped the ball on your room but I hope you give us another chance in the future.

Cordially,

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great location. Brand new condition. Friendly helpful staff. Right next to free Metromover station. 2 blocks from Brickell restaurant district. Our first choice for future visits to Miami! Lovely rooftop pool (albeit parking garage roof not actual roof :)

Dear NDS101:

Thank you for the nice review and all positive feedback!
I am very excited to hear that we are your first choice hotel for your next trips to Miami.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great hotel!! The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were clean and new, the workout facility was top notch. I especially enjoyed walking right out the front door and being surrounded by awesome restaurants and a great atmosphere. Staying at this hotel was such a pleasure. I travel through Miami regularly for work. I will definitely start staying there on a regular basis. Thank you!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear 1newmoon:

Wow! Thank you for your high praise and recognition of our hotel as "wonderful" and "top notch".
I am glad to hear we provided everything you expected and more.
Until your next visit, we remain at your service.

Orlando, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Everything I read on Tripadvisor was true! This hotel is fabulous! Recently stayed one night pre-cruise. The customer service was fantastic, the decor is amazng, the location is great! I look forward to visiting Miami and staying in this hotel again!!

Dear Seaside14:

Total Guest Satisfaction is our #1 priority and I am so glad to read we exceeded your expectations. We also look forward to having you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This hotel was in a perfect location! Very good restaurants with in walking distance or delivery was available. We were staying prior to a cruise out of the Port of Miami. The hotel has a package which included our transport to the port. It was very convenient, safe, clean, and the staff was so helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for delivery menus at check in. You can then decide on your restaurant and meals ahead whether y...