Stayed while in Miami attending the HEAT/LAKERS game. It was a great experience from the time my husband and i checked in until departure time, Upon arrival the room was ready, they are as most Hampton Inns, very modern and comfy, everyday when we came back from site seeing or dining the room was as immaculate as the day we arrived. The location is perfect since it is within walking distance to 20 or more upscale restuartants or bars. The Metromover is also within walking distance and we rode it to the game which made it even more fun not to have to drive in all that traffic. Free breakfast every more is typical Hampton Inn fare but was plentiful and the attendants made sure you had everything you needed with a smile. The gentleman at the front desk provided us with great ideas for dining and things to do, he was so great we decided to extend our stay another day, and he was more than accomodating to do so at our same rate, I am sorry i didnt remember his name but you will know him as soon as you walk in as he always greeted guests with a smile, and has the most beautiful curly black hair to match!! The hotel also had a nice size pool area which was beautifully lit at night with neon lights so you knew you were in Miami. Before strolling out to the pool we stopped at the bar which proved to also be an entertaining place to meet and talk to guests from around the world, the bartender Veronica was good at keeping the conversation and her "speciality" drinks going. We opted on going out our last evening to spend another couple of hours with her and the other guests at the bar,it was that kind of great atomosphere and superior guest services, (both inside and the guys working as bellman that will bring us back on our next trip to Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown