This hotel and the staff exceeded expectations. My wife and I was in Miami for an academic residency from Jan.11-19 being held at the Hyatt Regency, and was a little skeptical initially of the Hampton when I could not get a room at the Hyatt. This hotel had a great location and had the most accomodating staff that I have ever seen. When they heard that we did not eat beef and pork, they even made sure that we had turkey for breakfast. Special thanks to Luz, Sandra, Yanet, Sonia, Rosangeles, and Maria Roche. Leonardo even helped us with our bags as we left, and it wasn't even his job. As I said, fantastic service!!!
My only complaint was that the hotel did not allow teens to use the fitness room (if my son had come, he could not have worked out). May I suggest allowing them to use it with adult supervision? We can't wait to come back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown