“Quality and value!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Quality and value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I loved my stay at the Hampton Inn. The Hotel is new, well taken care of, with spacious and clean rooms. There is complementary breakfast and WiFi, as well as pool and Gym access.

Location is good if you'll be doing business in downtown, and if you're not driving, it is really close to a variety of public transportation options.

There is no room service, but there's a wide range of delivery options that the front desk will gladly share.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Cecilia,

Thank you for visiting us all the way from the beautiful Buenos Aires and I hope you had a noce trip back home. Thank you for writing your review and for letting us know that you loved your stay.

Keep us in mind for your future trips to Miami.

1,254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

If you want to listen to an endless and loud door-slamming contest, this is the place to stay. If additionally, you also want to hear conversations in neighboring rooms and the cleaning people and everything else going on, well, this is your place. Personally, I go to hotels mainly for the purpose of SLEEPING. So i will never come back to this otherwise clean and nicely appointed hotel.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Roberto G,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I am so sorry you were inconvenienced by other guests.

It seems you stayed with us during New Year's Eve and as it happens everywhere worldwide, people like to celebrate, open champagnes and party a little too much and unfortunately, the purpose of the majority of the people anywhere during that special night is not to sleep but to party.

If you had called us we could had probably found a more quite floor for you and I hope you understand that people partying and celebrating on New Year's Eve is normal everywhere.

Davisboro,ga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great service, clean, great location , many great dining options within easy walking distance, short ride to bay side. Great for a cruise package. Staff very helpful with any problem. Security on duty 24 -7. Clean and easy to drive parking deck with easy access to elevators.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Curtis W,

Thank you for writing this review and for letting us know you found great service at our hotel. We hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Zürich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This Hampton inn is - unlike many others in the US - quite a modern building, with some cool design, art, and furniture. Like all Hampton inns, breakfast is included, and internet is free. Brekafast is of couse not *** Michelin quality, but for a free fare it's OK. The entire place seems to be very well run. We stayed over New Year's and even then the room rate was reasonable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Renato Z,

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you had a nice trip back to Zurich. I have been there a few times and it is a beautiful city. I loved riding the tram there. I was glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Lincolnshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We spent 3 days in this hotel following a Transatlantic Cruise from Southampton to Miami and prior to flying home to London. Good choice Excellant Suite on 10th.Floor but would have preferred higher floor to get better views of Miami. Self Service Breakfast Buffet selection quite good but would have preferred Full English Style Buffet with much greater selection of cooked breakfast items.
Car parking expensive at $18 a night but carpark very secure and quiet.
Wi Fi excellant and staff very helpfull setting Iphones and Tablets up for you if you have any trouble. Short walk from hotel produces an excellent selection of indoor and outdoor dining choices with the hustle and bustle of city life keeping you constantly entertained.
Late departure freely extended to 1pm for late evening flight but very expensive to extend any further. Pity no hotel Bistro Restaurant although competition from local eateries probably prohibits this.
Open Air Swimming pool and Gym adjacent to bar very inviting if you have the time and inclination.

Room Tip: Opt for Highest Floors.
Dear Alan G.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. Our parking rates are actually the lowest in our areas where the other hotels start at $26 and up for self service overnight parking.

I hope you had a nice flight back to London and please keep us in mind for the future.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Visited this property in December as was amazed at how nice the lobby and property was. There are a few restaurants within a block but about three or so blocks away there are many restaurants and nightlife and the food selections are great. The room was pretty small but very clean. Metro mover was nice, to the arena, and airport. The staff was awesome always smiling and kind, and breakfast was great. The pool although we did not use was nice with pool side cabanas. Great job to the GM and staff for a good stay and beautiful property.

Dear Hotelpro11,

Thank you for the compliments as it is great to hear when we are doing a great job! Our staff is commitment to make every guest feel special and welcomed and I will share your comments with them.

We will be looking forward to seeing you in Miami again.

Kim13Brian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I really don't know where to start. I don't usually write reviews, but this stay warranted one. I was in town by myself for a job interview, first time staying in a hotel by myself actually. The location was great, tons if nearby food and drinks, people walking everywhere, great atmosphere and very safe environment. The breakfast was amazing! Every day there was a new hot item or three, and they were always incredibly delicious and fill of flavor. Soooooooo unlike the typical bland, tasteless breakfast found in so many hotels. You could even make your own waffle, but where this hotel shined was through it's staff. If you're like me, you're stubborn and know how to use everything, and a helpful tip from a friendly young woman working breakfast made making that waffle a WHOLE lot easier! They greet you warmly and can instruct you appropriately (you walk in through the first floor, but apparently the main desk is in the 6th, not something you'd inherently know).

What really did it for me and the reason I'm writing this review at all was the care I received when I came down with heat exhaustion. I got really sick, like lying on the for in agony sick, and they called to check on me every hour, brought me ice, and take away menus when I finally was ready to try to eat something (and let the delivery people up the secure elevator, another huge plus in their column for customer safety). After probably about 6 hours, I finally started getting better and personally thanked everyone involved in helping me through that whole ordeal. They were so gracious and kind, even the maintenance guy actually bringing me all That ice wouldn't accept anything for helping me. The quality of people working there is what made this trip for me. I would definitely recommend them and week stay again if my travels bring me back to Miami!

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Kim13Brian,

I hope you are fine and I am glad to read that our staff was able to assist you during that difficult time. Our goal is to connect with every guest and create long lasting memories of their visit to our hotel. I am so happy to read that this was the case with yous stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we will look forward to seeing you with us again in the future.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!