“great location” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Davisboro,ga.
“great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great service, clean, great location , many great dining options within easy walking distance, short ride to bay side. Great for a cruise package. Staff very helpful with any problem. Security on duty 24 -7. Clean and easy to drive parking deck with easy access to elevators.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Curtis W,

Thank you for writing this review and for letting us know you found great service at our hotel. We hope you consider staying with us again in the future.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
Zürich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

This Hampton inn is - unlike many others in the US - quite a modern building, with some cool design, art, and furniture. Like all Hampton inns, breakfast is included, and internet is free. Brekafast is of couse not *** Michelin quality, but for a free fare it's OK. The entire place seems to be very well run. We stayed over New Year's and even then the room rate was reasonable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Renato Z,

Thank you for staying with us. I hope you had a nice trip back to Zurich. I have been there a few times and it is a beautiful city. I loved riding the tram there. I was glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Lincolnshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We spent 3 days in this hotel following a Transatlantic Cruise from Southampton to Miami and prior to flying home to London. Good choice Excellant Suite on 10th.Floor but would have preferred higher floor to get better views of Miami. Self Service Breakfast Buffet selection quite good but would have preferred Full English Style Buffet with much greater selection of cooked breakfast items.
Car parking expensive at $18 a night but carpark very secure and quiet.
Wi Fi excellant and staff very helpfull setting Iphones and Tablets up for you if you have any trouble. Short walk from hotel produces an excellent selection of indoor and outdoor dining choices with the hustle and bustle of city life keeping you constantly entertained.
Late departure freely extended to 1pm for late evening flight but very expensive to extend any further. Pity no hotel Bistro Restaurant although competition from local eateries probably prohibits this.
Open Air Swimming pool and Gym adjacent to bar very inviting if you have the time and inclination.

Room Tip: Opt for Highest Floors.
Dear Alan G.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for letting us know you enjoyed your stay. Our parking rates are actually the lowest in our areas where the other hotels start at $26 and up for self service overnight parking.

I hope you had a nice flight back to London and please keep us in mind for the future.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Visited this property in December as was amazed at how nice the lobby and property was. There are a few restaurants within a block but about three or so blocks away there are many restaurants and nightlife and the food selections are great. The room was pretty small but very clean. Metro mover was nice, to the arena, and airport. The staff was awesome always smiling and kind, and breakfast was great. The pool although we did not use was nice with pool side cabanas. Great job to the GM and staff for a good stay and beautiful property.

Dear Hotelpro11,

Thank you for the compliments as it is great to hear when we are doing a great job! Our staff is commitment to make every guest feel special and welcomed and I will share your comments with them.

We will be looking forward to seeing you in Miami again.

Kim13Brian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I really don't know where to start. I don't usually write reviews, but this stay warranted one. I was in town by myself for a job interview, first time staying in a hotel by myself actually. The location was great, tons if nearby food and drinks, people walking everywhere, great atmosphere and very safe environment. The breakfast was amazing! Every day there was a new hot item or three, and they were always incredibly delicious and fill of flavor. Soooooooo unlike the typical bland, tasteless breakfast found in so many hotels. You could even make your own waffle, but where this hotel shined was through it's staff. If you're like me, you're stubborn and know how to use everything, and a helpful tip from a friendly young woman working breakfast made making that waffle a WHOLE lot easier! They greet you warmly and can instruct you appropriately (you walk in through the first floor, but apparently the main desk is in the 6th, not something you'd inherently know).

What really did it for me and the reason I'm writing this review at all was the care I received when I came down with heat exhaustion. I got really sick, like lying on the for in agony sick, and they called to check on me every hour, brought me ice, and take away menus when I finally was ready to try to eat something (and let the delivery people up the secure elevator, another huge plus in their column for customer safety). After probably about 6 hours, I finally started getting better and personally thanked everyone involved in helping me through that whole ordeal. They were so gracious and kind, even the maintenance guy actually bringing me all That ice wouldn't accept anything for helping me. The quality of people working there is what made this trip for me. I would definitely recommend them and week stay again if my travels bring me back to Miami!

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Kim13Brian,

I hope you are fine and I am glad to read that our staff was able to assist you during that difficult time. Our goal is to connect with every guest and create long lasting memories of their visit to our hotel. I am so happy to read that this was the case with yous stay.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we will look forward to seeing you with us again in the future.

Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very nice Hampton, very helpful staff, great parking garage to leave car parked during 7 day cruise. Shuttle to Port of Miami very reliable and close to port. Highly recommended for Cruisers! Excellent breakfast and beautiful pool!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear 13JLE,

Thank you staying with us and for writing your review. I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I also hope you had a fantastic cruise and please keep us in mind when planing your next Cruise from Miami.

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We’ve enjoyed our stay in this Hampton Inn very much. Everything is nice and clean. Employees are very welcoming. The location could not be better: subway station and Metromover are a hundred meters away; a lot of restaurants and bars are within a few minute walk. Excellent full breakfast included. The only sour note: expensive parking (18 dollars) extra.

Dear Alexander K,

Our parking is actually the cheapest in our area as the other hotels around start their self parking overnight rates at $26 and up. I am glad that you took the time to write your review and that you were satisfied with the accommodations and services provided. I hope the explanation about the parking rates was helpful.

Hope to see you with us again soon!

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!