I really don't know where to start. I don't usually write reviews, but this stay warranted one. I was in town by myself for a job interview, first time staying in a hotel by myself actually. The location was great, tons if nearby food and drinks, people walking everywhere, great atmosphere and very safe environment. The breakfast was amazing! Every day there was a new hot item or three, and they were always incredibly delicious and fill of flavor. Soooooooo unlike the typical bland, tasteless breakfast found in so many hotels. You could even make your own waffle, but where this hotel shined was through it's staff. If you're like me, you're stubborn and know how to use everything, and a helpful tip from a friendly young woman working breakfast made making that waffle a WHOLE lot easier! They greet you warmly and can instruct you appropriately (you walk in through the first floor, but apparently the main desk is in the 6th, not something you'd inherently know).
What really did it for me and the reason I'm writing this review at all was the care I received when I came down with heat exhaustion. I got really sick, like lying on the for in agony sick, and they called to check on me every hour, brought me ice, and take away menus when I finally was ready to try to eat something (and let the delivery people up the secure elevator, another huge plus in their column for customer safety). After probably about 6 hours, I finally started getting better and personally thanked everyone involved in helping me through that whole ordeal. They were so gracious and kind, even the maintenance guy actually bringing me all That ice wouldn't accept anything for helping me. The quality of people working there is what made this trip for me. I would definitely recommend them and week stay again if my travels bring me back to Miami!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.