“Recommend this hotel 100%” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 131 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Miami, Florida
“Recommend this hotel 100%”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I would like to start off by saying that this hotel really wowed me. Not only is it perfectly decorated, brand new, and has a great location but the rates were very competitive compared to other hotels in the area. I was asked to host a very important workshop there this past week and I have to say that the sales department, Lourdes Beach and Christine Joo, went above and beyond to make this meeting an absolute success. From the check in to the check out, everyone was very polite and helpful. Rodney, Eric and Aleida did a fantastic job in catering to our needs. The breakfast crew Sanda, Luz and Yanet did an amazing job in assistaing us with our coffee and tea for our meeting. They were always making sure it was repleanished, hot and ready to serve. All in all the GM Mr.Eduardo Chapoval is doing a fantastic job managing this beautiful property and I want to thank each and every one of you for assisting me with the coordination to host a perfect workshop.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear Sofia,

I believe I accidentally selected another review when I posted my response to your review. My apologies. You will be able to read my response on the review listed above yours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1,254 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and well presented. One of the best Hampton Inns that I have stayed in, and I have stayed in many of them around the US. One thing, there is no restaurant and trying to get a delivery when you speak English is not easy, however, the reception staff are very helpful and sorted out getting me something to eat while making sure I had a drink in my hand.....

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Weechanger,

Great News! A restaurant is coming and should be in operations by September 2013 located just at the 1st floor of our hotel. Thank you for your review and for letting us know about your pleasant experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed overnight at this hotel to leave for a cruise the following morning. We were nervous about how busy Miami would be and if we would be able to find the hotel. Our navigation took us right to it, and it wasn't nearly as difficult to find as we had expected. The hotel was very nice and clean. The lobby and bar area were very nice. We didn't have an opportunity to use the pool, but it looked very nice and had trendy outdoor seating areas. The staff was also very helpful and attended all of our needs. The next morning, we were able to reach the Port of Miami quickly for our cruise. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Cope5,

Thank you very much for this nice review and I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay. I hope you had a great time with your cruise as well.

Please keep us in mind for future Miami trips.

Thank you.

Sewell, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Spent Thanksgiving 2012 here with my wife and mother. Relatively new hotel, I think it opened late 2011. Very nicely decorated. Love the kinetic sculpture, glass sculpture over the reception desk, and the infinite pictures. Hotel is in a 12 story building, with the rooms beginning on the 7th floor. Elevator requires a room key to get beyond the 6th floor. Sixth floor has breakfast area, bar, exercise room, meeting rooms, reception, and public PCs/printers. Hotel is <1/4 mile from MetroMover and MetroTrain stations. Staff was very attentive. Management provides a complimentary drink to each adult in party. Breakfast is standard Hampton affair. Coffee available 24/7.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear SJClyde,

Thank you for such a nice review. I am glad to read you noticed all our original artwork displayed throughout our lobby.

One correction I must make is that our hotel is actually 15 story building and not 12. Every guestroom floor elevator landing area has a unique and different scene of our city.

We hope to see you back in Miami soon!

Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Having business in the Miami area, I've had to travel to the area a number of times in the last two months. Though skeptical of the name, I was able to get a great deal on the room in what I knew to be a great location my first stay. I was definitely impressed. The rooms were clean, included a buffet hot breakfast, complimentary in-room internet, and the package included free parking (normally $18/night). Also, the location was perfect with numerous spots for dining/drinks within walking distance.

After my first stay, there was no question that I would stay there again for my second stay. Though I couldn't find any packages similar to the first trip, I was able to talk to the manager, who comped my parking due to the number of nights I've stayed at the establishment, and was again happy.

Unfortunately, my most recent trip was last minute, and the room rates forced me to stay at the Hilton Miami International Airport. What a mistake! Any savings of staying in the much less desirable area were nickel & dimed out of me with parking fees (why-there's nothing around there), in-room internet fees, breakfast fees, etc..

I've learned my lesson and I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Brickell from now on!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear AntuanyS,

While the other hotels near us charge parking fees starting at $26 per night and up, we are happy to offer fast and convenient parking for just $18. Using our parking, guests can easily go from their rooms to their cars in seconds and without the delays and hassles of valets.

Thank you so much for your repeat business and for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you with us again soon.

Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

When you hear certain hotel chain names, mostly with Inn in their name, you bet that you will stay at average properties paying reasonable prices.
Hampton Inn at Brickell is a brand new hotel, with all the Miami mood of the late 60s in it´s very beautiful decoration; pay attention the decor is 60s in colors, furniture and etecetera but everything is brand new , very well kept. Almost a time tunnel trip back in past reviving Miami´s splendour.
The lobby ceiling is very high giving a sensation of freedom and space.
Rooms are very clean , the matress being A+ ; very well lighted, potent air conditioning, roomy bathroom, in room safe; spacious wardrobrobe to store clothes.
A very modern key system that opens all the hotel doors, parking lot and lifts.
The gym is at the reception floor with machines enough for 6 peolple at the same time.
Breakfast is included in the rate with many choices like pancakes, omelettes, fresh fruit salad, beigels , bacon and the usual beverages.
If you stay there, and I strongly recomend you to do so, dont forget to see the very interesting painted sculpture at lobby, where doors close and open along your movements.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear EyeDocBrazil,

How was your trip back to the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro? Thank you for writing this very detailed review about your stay and our hotel and for your unique perspective of our decor.

We hope to see you back in our magic city soon!

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Brickell and must commend the hotel and staff for the very pleasant stay I had while there. The person who was in charge of cleaning my room was exemplary. I believe her name was Maria - I have never had such service - she not only did the expected cleaning but also tidied up in a way that was very appropriate. I so appreciated that attention to detail. More often than not, the cleaning service forgets something when they clean. This was definitely not the case at this hotel, I also want to commend the front desk staff - they were very accommodating, letting me check in early, answering all my questions and requests. All in all I will definitely choose Hampton Inn Brickell as my first choice for a Miami hotel in future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mary C,

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your recent stay and for taking the time to e-mail us as well about your experience. We are glad to read when our staff is recognized by name by our guests as our mission is to create connections with every one of our guests.

Thank you again.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!