“The BEST Hampton Inn EVER!!” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 130 hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Sewell, New Jersey, United States
“The BEST Hampton Inn EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Spent Thanksgiving 2012 here with my wife and mother. Relatively new hotel, I think it opened late 2011. Very nicely decorated. Love the kinetic sculpture, glass sculpture over the reception desk, and the infinite pictures. Hotel is in a 12 story building, with the rooms beginning on the 7th floor. Elevator requires a room key to get beyond the 6th floor. Sixth floor has breakfast area, bar, exercise room, meeting rooms, reception, and public PCs/printers. Hotel is <1/4 mile from MetroMover and MetroTrain stations. Staff was very attentive. Management provides a complimentary drink to each adult in party. Breakfast is standard Hampton affair. Coffee available 24/7.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear SJClyde,

Thank you for such a nice review. I am glad to read you noticed all our original artwork displayed throughout our lobby.

One correction I must make is that our hotel is actually 15 story building and not 12. Every guestroom floor elevator landing area has a unique and different scene of our city.

We hope to see you back in Miami soon!

1,414 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Having business in the Miami area, I've had to travel to the area a number of times in the last two months. Though skeptical of the name, I was able to get a great deal on the room in what I knew to be a great location my first stay. I was definitely impressed. The rooms were clean, included a buffet hot breakfast, complimentary in-room internet, and the package included free parking (normally $18/night). Also, the location was perfect with numerous spots for dining/drinks within walking distance.

After my first stay, there was no question that I would stay there again for my second stay. Though I couldn't find any packages similar to the first trip, I was able to talk to the manager, who comped my parking due to the number of nights I've stayed at the establishment, and was again happy.

Unfortunately, my most recent trip was last minute, and the room rates forced me to stay at the Hilton Miami International Airport. What a mistake! Any savings of staying in the much less desirable area were nickel & dimed out of me with parking fees (why-there's nothing around there), in-room internet fees, breakfast fees, etc..

I've learned my lesson and I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Brickell from now on!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear AntuanyS,

While the other hotels near us charge parking fees starting at $26 per night and up, we are happy to offer fast and convenient parking for just $18. Using our parking, guests can easily go from their rooms to their cars in seconds and without the delays and hassles of valets.

Thank you so much for your repeat business and for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you with us again soon.

Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

When you hear certain hotel chain names, mostly with Inn in their name, you bet that you will stay at average properties paying reasonable prices.
Hampton Inn at Brickell is a brand new hotel, with all the Miami mood of the late 60s in it´s very beautiful decoration; pay attention the decor is 60s in colors, furniture and etecetera but everything is brand new , very well kept. Almost a time tunnel trip back in past reviving Miami´s splendour.
The lobby ceiling is very high giving a sensation of freedom and space.
Rooms are very clean , the matress being A+ ; very well lighted, potent air conditioning, roomy bathroom, in room safe; spacious wardrobrobe to store clothes.
A very modern key system that opens all the hotel doors, parking lot and lifts.
The gym is at the reception floor with machines enough for 6 peolple at the same time.
Breakfast is included in the rate with many choices like pancakes, omelettes, fresh fruit salad, beigels , bacon and the usual beverages.
If you stay there, and I strongly recomend you to do so, dont forget to see the very interesting painted sculpture at lobby, where doors close and open along your movements.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear EyeDocBrazil,

How was your trip back to the wonderful city of Rio de Janeiro? Thank you for writing this very detailed review about your stay and our hotel and for your unique perspective of our decor.

We hope to see you back in our magic city soon!

Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Brickell and must commend the hotel and staff for the very pleasant stay I had while there. The person who was in charge of cleaning my room was exemplary. I believe her name was Maria - I have never had such service - she not only did the expected cleaning but also tidied up in a way that was very appropriate. I so appreciated that attention to detail. More often than not, the cleaning service forgets something when they clean. This was definitely not the case at this hotel, I also want to commend the front desk staff - they were very accommodating, letting me check in early, answering all my questions and requests. All in all I will definitely choose Hampton Inn Brickell as my first choice for a Miami hotel in future.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Mary C,

Thank you for writing such a nice review about your recent stay and for taking the time to e-mail us as well about your experience. We are glad to read when our staff is recognized by name by our guests as our mission is to create connections with every one of our guests.

Thank you again.

Helsinki, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel. Very frendly and helpful staff. Hotel is located near Metrorail and Metro, so it is easy to move place to place. There is balcony of a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi. Internet connection was easy and fast to use.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear WildWinifred,

I hope you had a safe trip back to Helsinki and thank you for writing your review. I noticed you experienced a few of our unique features such as our rooftop pool and spa and fast high-speed internet connection.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Have stayed in the chain's Fort Myers hotel and this is even better. Hampton Inn Ft Myers was a great hotel but Miami Brickell Downtown is slightly better.

There is a complimentary drink (beer, wine or soft drink) for 2 adults as a welcome. The management put welcome message in the phone & another message subsequently offering assistance if needed. A simple yet nice touch.

Breakfast is adequate & the room is very tidy & clean. The bed is very comfortable. Despite being in downtown, the surrounding is not noisy and traffic is not too bad.

The location is excellent. It was near to Key Biscayne, Vizcaya, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsht Center & Calle Ocho. A short drive away: Lumnus Park, Deco District. A Metromover station is nearby.

All in all, an excellent & good value stay.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Allkuans,

Thank you very much for writing this review and I am glad to read you enjoyed your stay and our area.

I was please to read you were impressed by our phone messages when you arrived.

Please keep us in mind for the future.

Eduardo Chapoval
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is one of the most pleasant and beautiful stays I have had in a while. I stayed here for two days with my girlfriend. She happened to have a conference here but we did have some time for us before it started. The hotel is located in the heart of the downtown and you are one step away from the fine dining and entertainment area of Miami which is Brickell and bayside market. Its a mile and a half away from the recreational areas such as Vizcaya park, Seaquarium, Natural science museum and about 8 miles from Miami beach.
The staff are super friendly and I did try to test their limit and they never once drop their smile. I like people who are patient. Its got three restaurants at the corner of the hotel and you never have to stress when you want to venture out since the metro rail is free and takes you to a transfer station if you are willing to check out some places out of your comfort zone.
The hotel itself has an excellent gym and pool and we loved it. They have coffee going in the lobby and thats a plus when you need to get some work done in one of their plush lounges. The bar is neat and moderate. Their breakfast offers a variety of stuff and healthy too.
The internet is one of the plus points too if you just wanted to strem netflix or hulu or youtube for that matter. Its simply fast.
All in all we had a blast.

Room Tip: Any side offers you a good solid view of the beautiful downtown buildings and sky scrapers. make s...