Picked this hotel because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint. The hotel was an easy walk to the MetroMover (which we planned to use). We didn't eat out near the hotel but there was a number of restaurants in walking distance as well. The hotel itself was clean and safe and the staff were very helpful. We had asked for early check-in and although our room wasn't ready when we arrived (which was like 9 am, so I wasn't surprised), they checked our bags for us and took our phone # to call us when our room was ready (which was very nice). After spending the day touring Miami, we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel to relax which we did in the bar where we rec'd a complimentary drink. Brianne (bartender) was very friendly and helpful and when we decided to order in for dinner, she offered her recommendations and took care of that for us. We sat by the pool and enjoyed the warm, quiet evening. Very relaxing and enjoyable. We had to checkout early to catch our flight so we were able to grab a quick breakfast in the morning but did not really interact with the staff at that time. A very clean, safe hotel with friendly welcoming staff. Very nice decor (didn't get any pics unfortunately). Would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown