Travelled 16 hours by car. Called the day of arrival asking for a late check-in around midnight - no problem. Room was ready and check-in was less than 5 minutes - no problem. When asked about parking, I asked for 1 night and maybe 2 more. They charged for all 3 nights yet when I no longer needed the space, the final 2 nights were easily removed - no problem. Late check-out was requested & granted - no problem.
Entire property (lower and upper lobbies, breakfast area, lobby bar, pool area and room) was clean and looked brand new. Staff was very receptive and easy to deal with. Breakfast was hot, tasty with a variety of choices. Finally, the location was great for the very active Brickell area and just 1/2 block from both the Metrorail and the "free" Metromover. Easy access from I-95, too.
The room was very clean and maintained throughout our stay. Beds were comfortable. Noise was not a factor. The view to the north was a large condo building (Axis) and was not too appealing. Price was reasonable for the area but a little higher than other Hampton Inns just a bit further south (University of Miami areas).
Would definitely stay here again and recommend to all types of travelers for the Brickell area.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.