After reading all the reviews here, and wanting to stay in budget hotel, we chose this Hampton Inn. As all the other reviewers have said; it's very clean, very comfortable nice rooms. The pool is small, but heated and has a fun downtown, contemporary hip feel - like some of the Miami Beach Hotels. The only somewhat annoying thing is that every time I got back to the room there was a red light flashing that I had a message. All these messages were from the Hampton Inn staff with automated welcome messages, etc. I don't want to see a red flashing light on my phone unless it's an emergency or friend/family calling.
The breakfast hot items were pretty bad, as were the baked good, but what do you expect for the price? Stick with yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal and the make-your-own waffles. It's still a great deal.
FYI if you are going to Marlins Game: One of the reasons we picked this place was because everyone said it was so easy to get to Marlins Stadium. FYI - it's not that easy. We had a car, but didn't want to drive. The taxi took about 35 minutes and was $20. We tried the public trolley/train think on the way home and that was a DISASTER - don't do it unless you don't mind getting home at midnight. We had to wait a really long time for the trolley after the game (even though the Hampton Inn desk person said it's right there waiting when you get out.) Then, we just missed a train and the next one wasn't coming for 30 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown