“Nicest Hampton Inn Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Book now and save 15%
Ranked #1 of 129 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Corinth, New York
“Nicest Hampton Inn Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This is the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed at 15+ Hampton Inns before. I would almost compare it to a higher scale Hilton or Embassy Suites. Allowed me to check in 6 hours early to my room and upgraded me to jacuzzi suite, all for free thanks to Hilton honors points. Great location in Miami. Highly recommended. There was no restaurant on the premisses however it looks like they are trying to get one. I have never seen a restaurant in a Hampton in though and there are already tons of places to eat within 2 blocks of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 19, 2012
Dear Eric E,

Providing excellent services and accommodations plus aiming to exceed all guests' expectations is our number 1 goal. I am so glad to read that was the case with your stay.

Thank you for staying with us and for writing your review. Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Miami.

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I stayed here with a couple of my girlfriends in the first two night of our Spring Break adventure. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the room was very nice and clean. We were ideally placed to be far away enough to avoid the other Springbreakers in Miami but close enough to the beach to make it convenient. This hotel is about a half block away from the People Mover (free public transportation). There was a good breakfast every morning, an amazing rooftop pool and because it seems to cater to business travelling, an area with computers and printers. It's probably the nicest Hampton Inn I've ever visited and I would recommend it to anyone visiting downtown Miami.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor, 6th floor is the main lobby. Two queen beds, bathroom and kitchenette. R...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Dear under25,

We hope you had a great time in Miami during your spring break. I would like to thank you for selecting our hotel and for taking the time to write your review. I noticed we exceeded your expectations.

We hope to see you and your friends back in Miami, soon.

Northern VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors member, so I stay at a lot of Hampton Inns. This was the nicest Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at.
New, modern, well located. It is a Hampton Inn with a lobby bar, and a nice one at that. I was even given a couple of drink coupons on check in.
Parking was $18 a night, which isn't unreasonable for a downtown property.
The local light rail station is an easy walk away, and though I didn't use it, I understand its free.
I didn't use the pool, but it looked modern, new and clean.
Very good WiFi connection in the room, and it was free.
Beds slept very well.
Plenty of places to eat and drink a short walk away.
Fairly close to Marlins Park, which is why I stayed there. If in town for a game, this is a good place to stay.

Dear Chris1stVA,

Thank you for being a Hilton HHonors member, for staying with us and for writing your review. It means a lot to us. I read you enjoyed your stay and the convenience of our location and I hope the ball game was a good one!

We hope to see you in Miami again.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

We were going on a cruise so we decided on a Hampton Inn close by. We had typical expectations, we wanted a nice hot free breakfast and clean and comfortable rooms. We were so surprised when we got to the lobby and saw how absolutely beautiful the hotel was. The staff was super friendly, especially Isabelle, she was so helpful and wonderful. When we showed up way way before checkin she found us nice and quite room and when we couldn't figure out the elevators she was more than happy to help us. We absolutely loved Isabelle! The only problem we had was that the concierge never told us anything, everything we found was from other guest and we had to basically say we knew he had XYZ or else he wouldn't tell us anything for example the shuttle to the port, which was one of the main reasons we booked there, he was like 'oh we don't have that now we can get you a cab' and until I was like 'Um no you have one that is 8 per person, and then he was like 'oh yea that it comes in an hour'

For some reason he was super helpful to other guest but not us. But let me tell you, I loved the salt water hot tub and pool! It's so much better than heavily chlorinated pools. It's absolutely beautiful and the art work is so much fun. The food was as expected, yummy!

To the person who mentioned the crazy driver, I think it's all Miami drivers because we had that same issue with the shuttle service we took from the SeaPort to the Airport and our Private towncar from the airport to the hotel... CRAZY DRIVERS!

But yea if we go on another cruise leaving from Miami we are definitely staying here! Hopefully we will have better weather next time

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Stephalie B,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing your review. I am glad to read that we caused a positive impression and for letting us know you will return to our hotel on a future visit.

Also, thank you for posting your pictures from our hotel and rooms.

I will share your comments with our staff on our next meeting.

Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

We 've stayed 7 nights in Hampton Brickell Miami. It's a very new one, very quiet and very nice. (lobby and rooms), with very comfortable beds. There is a metromover station and a metrorail station at 5- 7 minu walking. The 12 th street is very quiet. It's between financial center and an area with some quiet habitations. Two Publix and Walgreen are very closed. Some restaurants are in Brickell Village (10 -15 min walking).
It's also possible to go to Bayside Market walking : 25 min and it will be a nice promenade near the river, but you can take metromover, it will be more quickly. It 's very easy to visit Miami without a car. Its location allows to visit different areas of Miami with metrorail which can pick up you at several bus station and so and so... It was very easy. Breakfast is correct and it's included in the price.
Three deceptions :1) At the reception, in the lobby, some women don't smile... except Leidys. Men are more enjoyed. It wasn't the warm welcoming described on the website tripadvisor... but however, we congratulate and thank a lot specially Leidys : the only lady who seemed to be concerned with us : french guests.
2) No channel in french and a lot of problems if you don't speak little english (also there is a lot of french tourists in Miami...)
3)Tours : This hotel propose Tours made by Net Tours. We have reserved Key West journey. They took us at the Hyatt quiet near because the bus can't come in the street. The journey was perfect cause wheather was nice but the driver was horrible all day long : in the dangerous driving and his character horrible (with all guests) ! He considered all of us as bad as possible ! You can-t imagine ! All guest were disappointed and did'nt move and speak with him never ! It was impossible. He stopped one time before KW and none on return !
So I would like to inform you to prefer another Tour Operator if you can. This TO is not the best ! You can prefer Miami Nice Tour. We tried to visit US Net Tours but at its address, there 's only a postal box and we never found the office to tell them more about this day's driver !

If I have to visit another time Miami, I think We will return in Brickell Hampton ! SUre

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear pf35,

Thank you so much for writing a very detailed review and I would like to inform you we are following up on the information provided about the tour company. Even though this is a private service not provided by the hotel, we expect our vendors to provide the same level of services found at our hotel.

Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Miami.

Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

This hotel exceeded my expeactations by far. The property is well maintained, the staff are really nice, and the rooms have such a nice touch to it. The location is perfect for the night life in Brickell. You are within walking distance to publix, local bars & restaurants. I would love to stay again.

Room Tip: I suggest picking the studio suite or higher. Great room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Eduardo C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear David C,

In four sentences you perfectly described our location and what we are all about. Thank you for your review. Our goal is to exceed all our guests' expectations and I was so glad to read that this is exactly how you feel.

Thank you so much again and we hope to see you back in Miami soon!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

OK I've gotta say that this is the finest Hampton Inn I can ever recall residing. Rooms were fantastic and large. The pool was warm(but a bit salty) and refreshing. The grounds were very clean and neat! The refrigerator in our room was nicer and larger than the ones normally in such rooms. The thermostat was effective and modern(the next night I stayed in a Hampton Inn that had no thermostat and could only be on or off)

I never tried breakfast, but there is a need for some kind of food service in this hotel. I know its' supposed to be Hampton Inn, but at the current prices($250-275) and the local competition...it would just make sense to have it.

I have stayed in many many Miami hotels, and I must say that a majority of them are oils and ratty...even the so-called nice ones. One would kind of just assume you're going to get a sub-par old-school room and technology when you stay in any Miami hotel. This hotel is the exception! Being that it is new and the technology is great My wife and two boys really loved it and we will be back again!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite! The area restaurants are fabulous! There is a very nice Publix grocery store two...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Peace2peep,

Wow! What a nice review. We are honored to read everything you wrote about our new hotel. We invested heavily in the technology used at our hotel and not only on at the guestrooms, such as the thermostats you mentioned but also at the back of house. All this intended to provide the best experience possible to each one of our guests.

We continue to invest in technology and green initiatives as this week we will be making available our very first electric car charging stations at our parking lot, completely free to our guests.

We hope to see you back in Miami soon!

Eduardo Chapoval, CHA

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown? Share your experiences!