We usually book rooms for our corporate visitors at the JW Marriott in Miami. They were sold out and we had to resort to another hotel within walking distance. Although a difference in star rating, we were very pleased with the ambiance, location, decor and service at the Hampton Inn Brickell. I've never seen a Hampton Inn like it! This feels like a boutique hotel - from the lobby to the rooms and the chic Miami style rooftop pool! Of course you also receive complimentary breakfast, wi-fi and afternoon cocktail hour. I would choose this hotel moving forward for our corporate guests and would reccommend it to anyone. The rate is a bit higher than other hotels in the area, but you cant argue because you get so much for your money here and it is brand new. Not to mention, it is just steps away from Mary Brickell Village restaurants, shops & night life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brickell Elegance - Priced Right.Our boutique style Hampton Inn & Suites® Miami Brickell hotel in Miami Brickell-Downtown area combines urban design, eclectic mix, contemporary art collection, Brickell elegance with the best price for the business and leisure travelers coming to Brickell area. We are located:Within walking distance to Brickell Miami's global financial hub Within 1 to 3 blocks of over 30 of the best restaurants, cafes and bars in the area Shopping and entertainment is within 1 to 3 blocks from our hotel Half-block from our front door, the FREE MetroMover expands our guests’ convenience zone to all of downtown Miami providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, AmericanAirlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts The FREE Miami Trolley stops only a couple blocks from us at Mary Brickell Village providing easy access to Bayside Marketplace, American Airlines Arena, and Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. The MetroRail is also half-block from our front door providing easy access to Dadeland Mall, Coconut Grove, and other parts of the town. The new MetroRail Orange line connects the Miami International Airport MetroRail Station to the Brickell MetroRail Station Less than 5 minutes from the Port of Miami Just 15 minutes from Miami International Airport, Miami Beach, Aventura, Coral Gables, the Dolphin Mall, and the best South Florida Beaches Easy access to major highways: I-95, S.R. 836 (Dolphin Expressway), S.R. 826 (Palmetto Expressway), and Florida Turnpike ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown Hotel Miami
- Hampton Inn And Suites Miami/Brickell-Downtown