I stayed in the Mandarin for more of a stop over period of 4 days. It was in November and as it was Florida, the weather was great. The hotel is based on Brickell key looking into Miami, as you would imagine the hotel is very plush with exotic bars, resturants and a man made beach. On the Friday night we arrived the reception area was full of large private cars and beautiful people, there was a party on the man made beach. I'm not sure if this was a one-off, if it wasn't you need to be at this party, it was amazing. Our room was on the 7th floor with an amazing view and furnised very extravagantly as your would expect.
We headed out to South Beach on Saturday night, the concierge at the Mandarin was very helpful with his knowledge, advise and contacts! I don't have any faults with the hotel itself other than the distance from South Beach itself, but I do suspect that if you wanted to stay in Miami and weren't in need of an over extravagant hotel then you might consider staying elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, Miami features 326 elegant guest rooms and suites - offering dramatic views of the bay and the Miami skyline. Amenities include signature restaurants Azul and La Mar by Gaston Acurio, MO Bar + Lounge - a dynamic cocktail lounge, an award-winning tri-level spa, Oasis Beach Club, the luxury boutique Shanghai Tang and extensive meeting and business facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami
- Mandarin Miami
- Miami Mandarin Oriental